Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Kamal is also very good.
This show should not be taken too seriously, a lot is drama n nautanki,
Sab tamasha hai idar.

But everyone is entitled to have their own favorites. It is a personal choice.
Amukta ji Ramas ji are all very nice n there is no need to get upset too.
Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari2386

I knew that ! Since they dont wanna eliminate any gharana b4 finale it was 100% sure that Abhilasha and Bisakh are gonna be in finale   and the toss's between two hit squad members 😕 and though both kamal and sugandha equally deserve to be the finalists;  Since Kamal's vote bank is stronger than Sugandha it was quite obvious that she would have to say good bye this week  😭. But neevr the less this is definitely not the end of the road for a multitalented girl like her ; she is gonna rock in coming years . 👏

I was also thinking in same lines and knew Sugandha and Kamal were in danger. Zee in interested in money only not in finding best singer.
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that producers of the show had planned this as they wanted to keep one contestant from each group.  This is all a setup.
coolnitin2 thumbnail
It was expected since they wanted one participants from each gahara to perform.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
everybody knew it it will be sugandha....so whats the new thing? just like every year..Zee and their  fake votings....
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew it was going to be  either Sugandha or Kamal.  Not a shock, because you could sense it as everything seems planned.   Wished Sugandha stayed.  Good luck to her. Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
Fan_Number1 thumbnail

public voting pattern is different when only top five contenstant remain.

Its seems very logical that Sugandha can not surpass Abhilasha, Kamal and Bishakh due to huge support from their regions and voice quality. the quality of versatility.

Sugandha can not match the voice quality of rest three. Comedy and other talent is added advantage to Sugandha but she is, I feel, not upto mark with Abhilasha, Kamal and Bishakh's singing.

I calculatively predicted the ranks for top three on 2nd Nov and started to take view from other members. Members have different view but an individual/group cant change public taste.

i.e. Abhilasha, Kamal and Bishakh in "Top 3 Public Choice" 

My vote goes to Abhilasha👏

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree that abhilasha is excellent but on the richa sharma special she somehow did not manage to hold the fort against richa whereas sugandha managed to do so.
I also wished to see abhilasha, sugandha and kamal in the finals.
anyway as many have remarked, it is all a setup and we shold just enjoy good music as long as it lasts and not get worked up over anything.
This time in any case even for me strangely there is no fervour. I ll be happy if anyone wins. Very strange but true unlike saregamapa 2007 days!!! 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh toh hona hi tha...it was expected but I was still hoping that Bishakh would get eliminated instead of her. I'm really sad now 😭

Poor girl All the best to her, I'm sure she's gonna do well for herself!
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i see bisakh winning. its obviously rigged. ranjeet may not have been my favourite, however, he had a good vote bank and yet, he was eliminated before bisakh - whose vote bank is seriously low (well, atleast based on the forums). and sugandha...well, i hope she doesnt take it to heart and i hope that V-S give her a chance the way they gave Raja a few chances.