Love-Shot :: Tu Muskuraa...!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Hye loved ur story for sushaan's...................kash yea sare shabd such ho jaye kas ase scene sushaan's ke bhi dikhayeπŸ˜‰..........................lovely story............................😊

thnxx dear !! m glad u liked it..... n abss.... we wna see these kinda thins...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shikhu.. ur an FF writer as well.. 😲 ...kya baat kya baat..!!

Awesome.. rapchik.. rapchundas.. BHAPKAAAAAAAAAAAA πŸ₯³ Awesome ...so romantic yaar..!! Luvd it to bits..!

Great concept..n lovely Sushaan moments 😍

Aab chalo.. AUR LIKHO πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

Luvd it yaar.... thanks for the  PM πŸ€—

hey thnxxx alott Tanu Manu !!! n NOOOOOOOOOO m not.. i jz write few Love-Shots whenevr m in a mood to...so ths ws jz one of those random thots on a married couple, so jzz drafted it all accor to SuShaan.. m honoured u liked it...... hugz***thnxx again
Loved it....you captured Sushaan's characters and their relationship very very well. Please do PM me for your future FFs and OS.
awesome shikz...
just awesome...
loved it full to...
superb writing shika...loved it...

especially the smile part....loved it...
thnk u so mch guys...anshi, harika nad shweta..thnxx alll!! 😳
AwesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘, You just script the whole scene with such perfect use of words that it became alive in front of my eyes, I enjoyed the whole scene too much and just lost in imagination that how the scene would look if it shown in SGP😊, hope we got such scenes soon.

Plz keep writing more such scenes, i am waiting for more such scripts, well done dearπŸ‘
Originally posted by Sinha18

AwesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘, You just script the whole scene with such perfect use of words that it became alive in front of my eyes, I enjoyed the whole scene too much and just lost in imagination that how the scene would look if it shown in SGP😊, hope we got such scenes soon.

Plz keep writing more such scenes, i am waiting for more such scripts, well done dearπŸ‘

thnk u so mch dear for ur kind appreciation !!😳 bt to be honest, wud love to see theze kinda thins happenin btwn the twooπŸ˜ƒ

very well written Shikha di..luvd it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shiks ,start writting  , start  writting from tomorrow,s episode as the ones on TV is just pakaofying these days, only for Suhana baring this pathetic track as cant leave poor baby alone , so forget about the CV,s SGP and  u start writting and we will just picture it in our minds, no buffering problems, no connetion hassel, no ads in the middle or baqi break kay baad. Just one thing it has to be for our taste in this forum not for the audiance out there who love the Sonali type track to put the TRP high and giving wrong ideas in perfectly good writters in the head.