FUNNY - what Geet wrote....but what she meant

Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: This is meant to be pure fun. Take seriously at your own risk.

what Geet wrote and what she actually meant πŸ˜‰

Maan decides to budget his time since only 30 minutes are available and makes a list of things that he can do with Geet and sends it to Geet. 🀣🀣🀣
Her answers were hilarious so here are some of mine translated for easier understanding

Maan: Candle light dinner
Geet: Been there done that πŸ˜›
Literal tranlation: Arrey loser I do not want another astronomy lesson 🀣🀣. Knowing you and your kanjoosi and your proclivity for the heavens I will get another sermon on celestial bodies. I might be tempted to take the candle and use it to set you on fire so that you can see your favorite stars and planets up close. 🀣🀣 Otherwise I may get so mad at you that you will be wearing the food instead of eating it. πŸ˜› I may also dump the water jug on you so that you feel one with nature like you seem to want to do. So let us just skip that Haan. πŸ˜‰

Maan: Long drive
Geet
: Delhi traffic and one little ice-cream
Literal translation: I do not trust you in the backseat of a car 🀣🀣.....kya pata aap ke dimaag mein kis tarah ke dusht  vichaar aayenge πŸ˜² 🀣🀣🀣........I refuse to sit with you in the backseat. 🀣🀣
I refuse to sit next to you when you drive because of your temper - we might have a road rage incident and I will be locked up along with you 🀣.......you and me akele akele in a jail cell together 😲 😲 😲.....hai babaji......this is just plain scary 🀣🀣🀣
Upar se when the car engine is idling you may give me a lecture on petrol (gasoline) ka bhav πŸ˜• . I am not going to risk that.....NO FREAKIN WAY πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
In addition to that you will insist on sharing my ice-cream 😑......dude do you even realize I am eating for 2 now 😑 😑..........get your own.

Maan: Movie
Geet: Movie is for 3 hours πŸ€”.....what are we gonna watch in 30 mins.
Literal tranlation: Yikes he is gonna take me to see some brainless art film or documentary jiss me mujhe kuccch samaj nahin aayega. πŸ€”
What if he takes me to see an "aise-waise film" 😲 😲 😲.....hai babaji I cannot take the risk 🀣
If he takes me to a hindi movie knowing him we will go back to the same theater like 50 times before we finish watching the movie. He will get bored in 10 mins and then start lecturing me about watching crap πŸ€”. I will go with Pinky baba not with him 🀣

Maan: Disco
Geet: Do not like it
Literal translation: I do not trust you around other chicks - especially those in short dresses 😑
You were happy to shake your booty with Pari and Anana peel (Arhana). I had to bring you back in drunk state the first time and the next time I ended up slapping you to bring you to your senses. My patience is running low these days upar se I am possessive of you - who knows what I might do πŸ˜² πŸ€” . I might actually kill you this time. 😑
Jaana hai toh go with your darling sister who is the partying type. πŸ˜†
Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna if you decide to go and blacken your face in the disco πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, don't show me your kaala face ever again 😑

Maan: cell phone
Geet: Not necessary. Who will I talk to?
Literal translation: The only "me" time I get is when I am away from you. πŸ˜‰ I need to bond with my baby and the other Khurana family members you know πŸ˜‰. Plus I know you. YOU will get the cheapest phone on the market with the cheapest calling plan for me. 😑 🀣🀣I cannot talk to anyone but you - not even to my Pinky, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manisha or Pandeyji - whom I adore BTW. πŸ˜› 🀣🀣 To hell with your cell phone I am better off without one. 🀣

🀣..🀣 bloody hilarious!🀣.. 'll die laughin!🀣
🀣Tooooooooo good jhana, seriously too good🀣, poor MSK, he and his crap plans, fully rejected by Geet, but i am sure, the solid plan is in his brain will rock....Aiwaie MSK nahin hai.....

Muniza
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

*Stops to breathe*

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by mkgh - 13 years ago
too hilarious dear.wonderful post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
your sense of humor is wicked!!! awesome version of letter.... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jhan..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...LOVELY🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
lolz.. too good🀣

MAAAn was like πŸ₯Ί
 I just   laugh to read  your post .
Knowing you and your kanjoosi and your proclivity for the heavens I will get another sermon on celestial bodies. I might be tempted to take the candle and use it to set you on fire so that you can see your favorite stars and planets up close. 🀣🀣 Otherwise I may get so mad at you that you will be wearing the food instead of eating it. πŸ˜› I may also dump the water jug on you so that you feel one with nature like you seem to want to do. So let us just skip that Haan. 

I do not trust you in the backseat of a car 🀣🀣.....kya pata aap ke dimaag mein kis tarah ke dusht  vichaar aayenge πŸ€£

In addition to that you will insist on sharing my ice-cream 😑......dude do you even realize I am eating for 2 now 😑 😑..........get your own.

Yikes he is gonna take me to see some brainless art film or documentary jiss me mujhe kuccch samaj nahin aayega. πŸ€”

What if he takes me to see an "aise-waise film" 😲 😲 😲.....hai babaji I cannot take the risk 🀣

I had to bring you back in drunk state the first time and the next time I ended up slapping you to bring you to your senses. My patience is running low these days upar se I am possessive of you 

YOU will get the cheapest phone on the market with the cheapest calling plan for me. 😑 🀣🀣I cannot talk to anyone but you 

This is just stomach hurting hilarious. Too good...Gurl you gotta funny bone in you I say. Please ping me the next time you write something like this...Pllluuuzzz...