Msk the perfect blend - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjh1234

geet is maan's life ,she is everything for him and so is he.he can always be msk to others but for geet he is her maan .we all saw msk who never showed his emotions to anyone how he opened his heart and talked abt his weakness and asked for forgiveness in front of geet.he is his trueself in front of his geet.and every love relation needs this only๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly however way he might be in front of the rest of the world, he will be Geet's Maan Sir, loving her& taking care of her
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sptrno

I agree you are absolutely right!!!!!!.........MSK defines perfection.......He gives his 100% best in whatever he does-be it dusht dhanav avatar or romantic passionate MSK!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

AND WE ALL KNOW PERFECTION CANT BE PERFECTED.
Well i hate to read all the negative points of MSK in other topics but still cannot run away with the facts... that some people are so tied up in older character graph that they don't accept the new shades of the character...
but anyways when i come to think with my heart & not my mind i do agree with you that as an actor Guru gives 100% to MSK... be it the little soft hearted or the DD boss that he is or an angry & rpincipled person he is when it comes to wrong doers like Naintara.... blends of all these shades are well portrayed...
Originally posted by kaajjal922

msk is perfect
truely.right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
EXACTLYYYYYY!!!!!!!thats what im trying to say๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

GREAT JOB!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

even i loved the mixture of the new and old MSK u should read my post i think u ll like it๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Exactly however way he might be in front of the rest of the world, he will be Geet's Maan Sir, loving her& taking care of her
................I always felt that MSK was always caring, sensitive and loving from inside but portrayed a totally opposite image of himself to the outside world as he did not want to give an opportunity to others to hurt his feelings nor misuse his achayi due to his past experiences I guess but now Maan trusts his Mishti to such an extent that he knows she would never misuse his weakness nor hurt his feelings......so he portrays his trueself only to her.........MAANEET relationship is based on mutual trust, understanding, respect, care, love and so their bond is divine and pure๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sptrno

................I always felt that MSK was always caring, sensitive and loving from inside but portrayed a totally opposite image of himself to the outside world as he did not want to give an opportunity to others to hurt his feelings nor misuse his achayi due to his past experiences I guess but now Maan trusts his Mishti to such an extent that he knows she would never misuse his weakness nor hurt his feelings......so he portrays his trueself only to her.........MAANEET relationship is based on mutual trust, understanding, respect, care, love and so their bond is divine and pure๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly, their relationship as shown is LOVE with all its meanings and definitions protrayed.