Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Msk the perfect blend

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I read somewhere that Msk has gone soft and that we want the earlier Msk back, I agree with u people but partly as in yesterday's episode he was the perfect blend of The Maan Singh Khurana and Geet's Maan Sir.

If u all remember, he was so strict with Annie one moment reminding her that here in the office she wasn't his sister and he was her boss and the next moment at the mere anticipation of hearing Geet's voice or the thought that he would be able to talk to her he was smiling.

He contemplated for half an hour to just think of ways to meet Geet and  then in typical MSK way says "I have to plan my 30 minutes if that's all I am getting," and in the next instant he is like a man with his first love letter, smiling and adding points.

His walk, expressions and the way he barked at Tasha were so like his old days and yet there was an expression in his eyes, a twinkle which was as if he was hugging a secret in his heart, "I will make them all bring my Geet to me here in this office".

The thunderous expression in his eyes and face when he saw NT. Perfect.

The contemplative expression on his face when he didn't seem to have taken the words of Nt's brother at face value, even after they had left he was the old MSK churning the wheels in his brain thinking of possible loop holes in NT and her brother.

The frustrated expression on his face when he got Geet's answer.

He is the perfect Maan Singh Khurana for the rest of the world, but he was and is only 'Maan Sir' to his Mishti and I loved him.

"to u i bow my lady my love as thee hold my heart..in ur palm"

How many of u agree with what I feel???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Still no comment, doesnt anybody feel he was a perfect blend yesterday???????????????????
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you!!!!!!! And I totally agree with ur post!!
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
  I agree  , i like this MSK , he was perfect . He will be back to his ways once he knows about Arjun's plan . I have the feeling that MSK will keep a check whether NT &  Arjun have  left INDIA or not .  Edited by roshni19 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
A frank answer guys ,,,,,would u want the man that u love to behave with u in exactly the same way that he behaves with the rest of the world, won't u want him to be special for u, make u feel cherished, that he can change for u , only u??????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

I agree  , i like this MSK , he was perfect . He will be back to his ways once he knows about Arjun's plan . I have the feeling that MSK will keep a check whether NT &  Arjun have  left INDIA or not . 

May ur words come true....
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your post
GC is such a wonderful actor , I always enjoy his expressiona for all times, He portrays every emotion so well.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaajjal922

msk is perfect

True πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet is maan's life ,she is everything for him and so is he.he can always be msk to others but for geet he is her maan .we all saw msk who never showed his emotions to anyone how he opened his heart and talked abt his weakness and asked for forgiveness in front of geet.he is his trueself in front of his geet.and every love relation needs this only😊 Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree you are absolutely right!!!!!!.........MSK defines perfection.......He gives his 100% best in whatever he does-be it dusht dhanav avatar or romantic passionate MSK!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š