Uttaran

Condolences to Umed Singhs death - Page 2

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ohh.. thats so sad.... Umed Singh's character never got the required footage...and we all wondered why...! I knw this actor has done some real good edgy roles... I always felt, the Cvs never utilized his thorough potential. Extremely disapointd by the Cv's decisions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Very bad title. I thought if he really passed away
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
   Rather than killing characters 

wy Utran producers are not closing the show 

Useless guys 

First They kill Vansh ..such an interesting character ...Rohit Khurana Is out of the show ..so talented he is .

Now its the turn of Akhil Mishra 

well I think They r just gone nuts

Way they show ...a mother drooling on the Vamp who drove her son to suicide
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is Umed dying? I dont think so?😕

either he will not be shown whereby some excuse will be made for his abscence from the house or he will be replaced.
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If u read article Akhil Mishra wants to leave the show.He lost two movies and refused other shows.So his loss might have been bigger.
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani109

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt Marco, tht was the scariest title i have seen...😭, I agree tht no one shud b treated unfairly, but I am attached 2 Umedji as Baba n will miss him loads, if he leaves..😔

same here.... he's been the only one among the bundela elders who has done the right thing without being selfinshCry
sonali_dg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palma0211

If u read article Akhil Mishra wants to leave the show.He lost two movies and refused other shows.So his loss might have been bigger.

Oh thats sad.. he should nt have let go off those offers.. atleast not worth this pathetic serial and irresponsible colleagues.. But waise the brighter part of this is.. who ever has left this soap have done pretty well for themselves.. For example Rohit... he's got good movie releases.. Must say other than the Cvs of Uttaran everybody else realizes the right actors right potential...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali_dg

Oh thats sad.. he should nt have let go off those offers.. atleast not worth this pathetic serial and irresponsible colleagues.. But waise the brighter part of this is.. who ever has left this soap have done pretty well for themselves.. For example Rohit... he's got good movie releases.. Must say other than the Cvs of Uttaran everybody else realizes the right actors right potential...

Yup Sonali 

see how they r just concentrating on 2 ppl n their so called chemistry ..ufffff enough of seeing them everywhere ...seems like the show exists for them
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newkq

WHAT !!!! Will he die in Uttaran? Oh No !! so that blame too will come to Ichaa that she brought bad luck to the house??? I hope they don't do that. Too much crap in the serial...can't they let Veer-Ichaa have a happy honeymoon after marriage?

i know!!!!!! HE CANT DIE.....whats their problem..they going to kill every real charater i think like vanch and now his dad.
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's put some flowers and move on..I will change to Imagine Channel with his new show..u guys can keep me updated about the whole female drama in the house!!!