Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CAMPAINING TO BRING BACK OUR OLD SHOW BACK!

maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys,
      If you want to bring back our old show, you must do this!

At the end of this page, do u see where it says, contact us, write a feedback message to india forums to tell Starone or Geet hui sabse parayi to bring back our old characters, writers and direcors back!!

as always,
maanlovesgeet17------------> maanmarriesgeetfinally17

NOTE- yr ideas are always exceptable. plz do this guys! plz do it, we want our old show back! do it!! must do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yesterday was the first time in so many months since geet started that i did not see geet at 9.30. I am tired of this arjun/naintara and the body doubles of maan/geet. why act in serials if you want to do with body doubles. Till i did not know it was okay. But once i saw the body double pictures, i was very upset. 

I want my old maan/ geet back.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

yesterday was the first time in so many months since geet started that i did not see geet at 9.30. I am tired of this arjun/naintara and the body doubles of maan/geet. why act in serials if you want to do with body doubles. Till i did not know it was okay. But once i saw the body double pictures, i was very upset. 

I want my old maan/ geet back.

yaar the BD are used because DD is not here....she has had back pain for quite some time...and she took a week (8 days) off so she can have it checked......

she has been on a break......and GC too was on a break 3 days which is why were are seeing BDs right now....and we did not see any today....so relax....soon DD will be back and so will the track....chill maro....nothing has happened to the show...
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yaar the BD are used because DD is not here....she has had back pain for quite some time...and she took a week (8 days) off so she can have it checked......

she has been on a break......and GC too was on a break 3 days which is why were are seeing BDs right now....and we did not see any today....so relax....soon DD will be back and so will the track....chill maro....nothing has happened to the show...

So u telling me that u don't want old writers back, swati pandey! u want all new characters and all the old characters to leave???
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Agree with you my philosopher......Still episodes are rocking, and in a day or 2 our DD will back with bang....

Today even they showed old MSK back, who loves Geet, but his behavior not changed, that's good sign...MSK rocks....

Muniza
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u shud pm this to all ur frenz
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

So u telling me that u don't want old writers back, swati pandey! u want all new characters and all the old characters to leave???

no i didn't say that....yes i do want the old writers back....i always wanted them back...but i am over it.....and there is nothing we can do about it....we can try......right?? what if the writers left on their own?? then??
Yes i know the new characters are weird....and even i don't want Dev to go.....but maybe they might just get another guy to play dev....
just wait until DD is back....and then make a decision cool??😉
u just feel this way because we have not seen Maaneet in the same frame together for 2 weeks....