Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 199615

hmmm...u've got a point her...even i think d same dt may b maya n danish r playin a game withh d dobriyals just coz their rich...i mean maya is quite pretty...n how can danish leave a pretty gal like maya???

🤣🤣🤣 Do you really think she is preety?? 🤣🤣🤣 Than i would say Piya is the most ugliest animal of pyar ki ek kahani..sorry..but no offence..i don't like Maya at all..not her appearance not her character nothing in her makes me like her..😃 Danish is a jerk..so he can leave Panchi too..once his purpose of being with Panchi and getting rich is solved than he will leave panchi too..that is the type of guy he is..🤢
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mamon.moon

well u may be right, thn there will be new angle to the story.
 but I have doubt abt this. coz if maya is vamp, thn why would she tell piya and nobody else abt danish and why she needs sympathy from dobrial's. infact she should help danish getting married to panchi to get all the money instead revealing danish's name to piya who in turn is trying to reveal the truth in front of everyone.
but u have guessed a very good point and in a serial anything can happen. lets wait and watch.

😃 Yup..I was thinking that she is in Negative Role just like Danish..and playing game with Dobryals..thanks for replying..😊