Danish+Maya Misery or Mystery?

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone!😊

I was thinking about Danish and Maya's plot just by seeing Dec.13th Episode.

He left a 2 lacks check for Maya..and I think she forgot to take it with her while she moved to Misha's place..and if i m thinking correctly..i am seeing they both are playing with Dobrayl's to get the money..it's not only Danish..i think Maya's faking and they both are together in this game.. otherwise what is Maya doing with all those *Magarmach tears* (*pardon my englishπŸ˜†) but ya..she is faking..she is pretanding to be *Bechari* types infront of Dobrayls..and it's combined game..

what you all think?😊 *ready for tantrums* m not saying Danish is not Villain..but m saying Maya is also VampπŸ˜› 
πŸ€”........

Danish is evil, i believe tht, but i dont think Maya is badπŸ˜•........
Originally posted by prcns

πŸ€”........

Danish is evil, i believe tht, but i dont think Maya is badπŸ˜•........
😳 that is alright..i was just thinking...thanks for replying.😊
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

😳 that is alright..i was just thinking...thanks for replying.😊

u welcome, Krishy😳..............lets c whts true...........feel like d end is near now.
Heyyy Yaa Krishy!!!!!! πŸ€— Good to see u after sooo long..... πŸ˜³
Well u've got new theories!!! πŸ˜‰ I had enuf Jhatkas after seeing Danish turning negative, Kabir  not supporting her n all that n now one more Jhatka!!!! Ouchh  
Well i've not thought of it (as i was lost in Abhiya world that couldnt think of anything else! πŸ˜ ) 
But Yup anything is possible.. characters can turn into -ve within a seconds.. So it may b possible... Lets c wat happens next..... 
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
maybe you are right and maybe not!..but she seems like a spineless weakling not a vamp material for sure!
hmmm...u've got a point her...even i think d same dt may b maya n danish r playin a game withh d dobriyals just coz their rich...i mean maya is quite pretty...n how can danish leave a pretty gal like maya???
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Hello Everyone!😊

I was thinking about Danish and Maya's plot just by seeing Dec.13th Episode.

He left a 2 lacks check for Maya..and I think she forgot to take it with her while she moved to Misha's place..and if i m thinking correctly..i am seeing they both are playing with Dobrayl's to get the money..it's not only Danish..i think Maya's faking and they both are together in this game.. otherwise what is Maya doing with all those *Magarmach tears* (*pardon my englishπŸ˜†) but ya..she is faking..she is pretanding to be *Bechari* types infront of Dobrayls..and it's combined game..

what you all think?😊 *ready for tantrums* m not saying Danish is not Villain..but m saying Maya is also VampπŸ˜› 
well u may be right, thn there will be new angle to the story.
 but I have doubt abt this. coz if maya is vamp, thn why would she tell piya and nobody else abt danish and why she needs sympathy from dobrial's. infact she should help danish getting married to panchi to get all the money instead revealing danish's name to piya who in turn is trying to reveal the truth in front of everyone.
but u have guessed a very good point and in a serial anything can happen. lets wait and watch.
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Heyyy Yaa Krishy!!!!!! πŸ€— Good to see u after sooo long..... πŸ˜³
Well u've got new theories!!! πŸ˜‰ I had enuf Jhatkas after seeing Danish turning negative, Kabir  not supporting her n all that n now one more Jhatka!!!! Ouchh  
Well i've not thought of it (as i was lost in Abhiya world that couldnt think of anything else! πŸ˜ ) 
But Yup anything is possible.. characters can turn into -ve within a seconds.. So it may b possible... Lets c wat happens next..... 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yup..M BackπŸ˜‰ and Yes..new theory..actually my point was that Maya and Danish are together and playing around to get rich.. yup..nything and e/thing is possible in "K" landπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ka7eela

maybe you are right and maybe not!..but she seems like a spineless weakling not a vamp material for sure!
πŸ˜† yup..she looks like a weak gal..but my point was that may be she is also in negative shade..her and Danish are together to spoil dobrayl..dunno why though...that is the theory..and thanks for replying!😊