Pihu and her decisions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Indeed well-said.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ Shanija, I don't know who u are, but Im sure u r an intelligent person and perhaps a young gal like Gauri!  What amazed me is ur comment about Gauri being paired up with someone like kanhaiya lal who is like her grandpa, that's really a shame u said this. Now tell me what if someone paired u with someone like ur grandpa, would u appreciate that comment being dished at you, Im sure you know what I mean na! 😭
Originally posted by 49erFan

@ Shanija, I don't know who u are, but Im sure u r an intelligent person and perhaps a young gal like Gauri!  What amazed me is ur comment about Gauri being paired up with someone like kanhaiya lal who is like her grandpa, that's really a shame u said this. Now tell me what if someone paired u with someone like ur grandpa, would u appreciate that comment being dished at you, Im sure you know what I mean na! 😭
I am sure Gauri is as worried about being paird with Kanhaiyalal as PihuπŸ˜† She will get over it as he actually has a job and his own money unlike RudraπŸ˜›
Originally posted by gardes

Laila, all your options are great, but there is one more.....

Kanaiyyalaal (isn't that his name?) may not seem like a catch at first but he is a monied guy (he has bilked all of Haridwar many times over).  He will put Pihu on a pedestal and do Devi-like puja of her, keeping her happy and indulging her in her expensive tastes for all things in life!

At this point no one needs to worry about her conjugal state of affairs...  With running away a couple of times and marrying Abhay after much ado, she is still a Devi, pure and untouched and will remain so with Kanaiyyalaal!

BTW, he is old and will leave her with SO much $$$$, she can buy Abhay and Rudr!
An option I never considered! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

And what a catch of a man. Financially stable and will most definately cater to her very needs along with ther whimsical personality. He will be a gracious receiver of her tantrums and unexpected demands. πŸ‘

So Gardes shall we pick out clothes, jewelery and other stuff or this wedding? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Laila2009

And what a catch of a man. Financially stable and will most definately cater to her very needs along with ther whimsical personality. He will be a gracious receiver of her tantrums and unexpected demands. πŸ‘

So Gardes shall we pick out clothes, jewelery and other stuff or this wedding? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...and don't forget the horse πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arre Laila Ji, hum aa rahen hain - shopping ke liye!  I cannot wait to see Kanaiyyalaal in a sehra and sherwani.  Not to mention the pagdi!   Let me look up websites for outfits.  In the meantime, shall we listen to a wedding song....., Bee's favorite ghodi included.....

and the Laila in the song is our very own Pihu and not you!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVYpuhP4ak&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Pihu should remain singleeeee forever just like me.
Pihu's response at learning whom she is to marry

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95jHmifFKmw[/YOUTUBE]

(OK, it's not working - the idea on how to get the picture up).
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

Pihu n KL- it'll be Ram milayi Jodi "Am I invited for the wedding ? I'll defo like 2 help in shopping. I'm a smart shopper.

Pihu's response at learning whom she is to marry

(By the way, I do you get the picture up over the link?)

OMG, Laila, that was a classic response!!!!  LOVED IT!

[Open "forum codes" right above the update post button (when posting a reply), copy the youtube code into your reply editor and  insert the youtube link where it tells you to...,easy as 1, 2, 3]
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago