Posted: 13 years ago
Plan 1 Day 1

So, here he was in the office, still void of his Geet. Daadimaa had come and gone, taking Annie along with her, despite Annie's instance this morning that she would help me.
Really he did not understand his Daadimaa, before when he and Geet were not together, she was taking them shopping together and particularly shoving them in each other's arms and now that the date for their wedding was set, she was keeping them apart.

'Women, you can never really understand how their minds work'

And as for geet, she was not being helpful at all

'how could she discount all my ideas, and such a silly question, who will I talk to on the cell phone, *sighs* Me of course, these girls, so confusing. I will have a phone sent to her immediately. Clearly Daadimaa will not let me speak to her on the home phone.'

Picking up the phone quickly, he calls his most used electronic store.

" I want to speak to Mr. Sherma. Tell him its Maan Singh Khurana Calling"

"Yes, Mr. Sherma, I want an iPhone to be activated and sent to my office. I need it as soon as possible"

"Yes, Thank you"

Not even half an hour later, the phone had arrived. Programming his office and cell numbers in there, he calls Adi to the office

"Adi, I need to go to the house and pick up a file, I forgot there. I will be back soon, handle things till then"

Calling home, he inquires where Geet is. On finding out the fact that she was in the outhouse, and that Daadimaa and Annie had gone shopping, he makes his way quickly home.

Arriving home, he quickly arrives to Geet's room. There again she is sorting through copious amounts of clothes, jewelry and shoes.

Hanging out by the door, he lounges there and enjoys the whirlwind that is Geet. He had really missed this, even if there had been only a few hours till he had seen her.

Walking in quickly then, overwhelmed suddenly by the extent to which he missed her, he walks to her and quickly slips his arms around her turned figure.

For a moment she startles to feel arms around her waist, but she relaxes when she feels that its him.

Relaxing back against his chest, she tightens her arms around his, holding him close to her.

"So, did Daadimaa lift her orders from this morning or is this our half-hour together"

"Oh, I am actually not here, I am just picking up the file which I forgot in my home office. It was just hard for me to ignore all the noise coming from this room, so I can to investigate if maybe there was a thief in here or something. And look, I caught you"

"Oh, so I am thief now"

Nuzzling her neck, he silently pulls out her earring and slightly nips at her earlobe. Feeling her shiver and the slight tremor that passes through her body, he smirks slightly and moves to the other side of her neck to repeat that action

"Sorry, I forgot what were you asking me?"

"Huh"

Continuing to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulders, he asks between kisses

"Geet, what were you asking me?"

"Umm...."

"Geet, you were saying"

All she can answer is another low moan

The moment continues and just as he is about to untie the dori of her dress, so he can access her back, his phone rings, breaking their moments.

Breathing hard, she quickly moves away from him, as if burned. Collapsing onto the nearby bed, she sits on the egde and slightly puts her hands over her burning cheeks, which were so unbelievably red, unbelieving of how she was acting, and more by the fact that if that phone had not interrupted them how far this would have gone.

He cuts the phone without picking it up. Plucking her up from the bed, holding her waist, he finally answers her question.

"Yes, you stole my heart, so that would make you my thief"

Knowing he cannot linger more, if he did not want to be caught, he finally moves out the embrace. Finally pulling the phone out of his pocket, he presses it into her hands.

"For you, the latest, keep it on and with you at all times. I will message you for the plans for our half an hour for today. Oh, and by the way, expect retribution for the remarks on my plans list."

Kissing her goodbye on her forehead, he quickly leaves before he is caught or she is finally startled out of haze and starts quibbling with him about things.

Not even the end of Day 1, both wonder how the other 15 days before the wedding will go.

Just a short, fun os, regarding the 30 min. meeting rule.
------------------

Let me know what you think. comments appreciated
-------------------

Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
Awesome OS
Romantic..awww๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved itt...!!!:)

loved it...plz continue soon...
n do add me to ur pm list if u have one...

Originally posted by blueangel13

Plan 1 Day 1 - Countdown to W Day
So, here he was in the office, still void of his Geet. Daadimaa had come and gone, taking Annie along with her, despite Annie's instance this morning that she would help me.
Really he did not understand his Daadimaa, before when he and Geet were not together, she was taking them shopping together and particularly shoving them in each other's arms and now that the date for their wedding was set, she was keeping them apart.
'Women, you can never really understand how their minds work'
And as for geet, she was not being helpful at all
'how could she discount all my ideas, and such a silly question, who will I talk to on the cell phone, *sighs* Me of course, these girls, so confusing. I will have a phone sent to her immediately. Clearly Daadimaa will not let me speak to her on the home phone.'
Picking up the phone quickly, he calls his most used electronic store.
" I want to speak to Mr. Sherma. Tell him its Maan Singh Khurana Calling"
"Yes, Mr. Sherma, I want an iPhone to be activated and sent to my office. I need it as soon as possible"
"Yes, Thank you"
Not even half an hour later, the phone had arrived. Programming his office and cell numbers in there, he calls Adi to the office
"Adi, I need to go to the house and pick up a file, I forgot there. I will be back soon, handle things till then"
Calling home, he inquires where Geet is. On finding out the fact that she was in the outhouse, and that Daadimaa and Annie had gone shopping, he makes his way quickly home.
Arriving home, he quickly arrives to Geet's room. There again she is sorting through copious amounts of clothes, jewelry and shoes.
Hanging out by the door, he lounges there and enjoys the whirlwind that is Geet. He had really missed this, even if there had been only a few hours till he had seen her.
Walking in quickly then, overwhelmed suddenly by the extent to which he missed her, he walks to her and quickly slips his arms around her turned figure.
For a moment she startles to feel arms around her waist, but she relaxes when she feels that its him.
Relaxing back against his chest, she tightens her arms around his, holding him close to her.
"So, did Daadimaa lift her orders from this morning or is this our half-hour together"
"Oh, I am actually not here, I am just picking up the file which I forgot in my home office. It was just hard for me to ignore all the noise coming from this room, so I can to investigate if maybe there was a thief in here or something. And look, I caught you"
"Oh, so I am thief now"
Nuzzling her neck, he silently pulls out her earring and slightly nips at her earlobe.Feeling her shiver and the slight tremor that passes through her body, he smirks slightly and moves to the other side of her neck to repeat that action
"Sorry, I forgot what were you asking me?"
"Huh"
Continuing to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulders, he asks between kisses
"Geet, what were you asking me?"
"Umm'."
"Geet, you were saying"
All she can answer is another low moan
The moment continues and just as he is about to untie the dori of her dress, so he can access her back, his phone rings, breaking their moments.
Breathing hard, she quickly moves away from him, as if burned. Collapsing onto the nearby bed, she sits on the egde and slightly puts her hands over her burning cheeks, which were so unbelievably red, unbelieving of how she was acting, and more by the fact that if that phone had not interrupted them how far this would have gone.
He cuts the phone without picking it up. Plucking her up from the bed, holding her waist, he finally answers her question.
"Yes, you stole my heart, so that would make you my thief"
Knowing he cannot linger more, if he did not want to be caught, he finally moves out the embrace. Finally pulling the phone out of his pocket, he presses it into her hands.
"For you, the latest, keep it on and with you at all times. I will message you for the plans for our half an hour for today. Oh, and by the way, expect retribution for the remarks on my plans list."
Kissing her goodbye on her forehead, he quickly leaves before he is caught or she is finally startled out of haze and starts quibbling with him about things.
Not even the end of Day 1, both wonder how the other 15 days before the wedding will go.
-----------------
Just a short, fun os, regarding the 30 min. meeting rule.
------------------
Let me know what you think. comments appreciated
-------------------

Ufffffff.....โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ...SUPERB.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...AWESOME..๐Ÿ˜..While I was reading ur post, I myself was going red in the cheeks...so well written & so decently written....Loved itโค๏ธ dear....Looking forward for more such OS from u...Please PM me when u write the next one & the next one & the next one & ....๐Ÿ˜‰...I wish that the CVs read ur OS and get a hint of what v fans wanna c happening between MAANEET....๐Ÿ˜‰....this is not that BOLD but enough for us....itna toh dikha hi sakte hai, GEET waale....PLEASE CVs....read this OS...
.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
Great one shot!
Continue on ๐Ÿ˜†
awww hot and cute at the same time!! โ˜บ๏ธ wonderful OS!!
wowow lovely OS
do continue soon

loved it....please continue for the rest of the days! ๐Ÿ˜Š This was only Day 1 - cannot wait 4 ur other updates! please add me 2 pm list

Edited by khwaishfan - 13 years ago
Awesome , cont with the next one , add me to your pm list