Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Renuka needs to loose weight, jai is the best choreographer though πŸ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: babu2008

Renuka needs to loose weight, jai is the best choreographer though πŸ˜†

i think thats why her decision to participate in JDJ..losing weightπŸ˜† beside thatt what else it could be ?πŸ˜•its a good exercise ...instead of go to the gym....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Nirav -- Ragini's choreo needs to work really hard... his act was not good, compared to the others... which is a shame, as I feel that Ragini has a lot of potential to dance brilliantly.... only if he can come up with some great acts, I feel that Ragini would be able to give some really paisa - wasool acts.........
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teacher25

I think Nirav -- Ragini's choreo needs to work really hard... his act was not good, compared to the others... which is a shame, as I feel that Ragini has a lot of potential to dance brilliantly.... only if he can come up with some great acts, I feel that Ragini would be able to give some really paisa - wasool acts.........

totally agree with u
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I cant believe you guys think Renuka needs the most improvement..bc she did full justice in her first performance..I think her dance had the most steps in the choreography..much more difficult..
Renuka needs to improve a lot more and she can only do tht if she looses some weight
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisheee

totally agree with u

I second that, as Ragini,s best assets are her expressions , her smile and her ability to take any risk to give 1000% , oh I so wish that her coreographer learn  about Ragini and then decide what to do to bring the best out of her, she has got so much to give on the stage, she is not only talented but determin to perform and to perform with a bang!!