•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
so, wait, judging by the posts on the forum, people are like,

"OMG. MAAN'S GONNA GO BANKRUPT. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN. CVs ARE STUPID. SO ARE WE. SO WE'RE GONNA JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS." SillyLOL

BUT.Shocked from the actual show and the hints in all the articles, nowhere has it been said that Maan will go bankrupt.Cool

it has been said that this will be the goal of Arjun's endeavor, yes.
AngryCryOuch

but NOT what will essentially happen. GeekApprove

plz correct me if i'm wrong. Big smile (no, like, really. i'm not kidding. tell me if i'm wrong. cuz i was getting worried with all the posts about it...)

Your right it doesn't say anywhere that he WILL get bankrupt Smile but most of are saying that IF he does get bankrupt then that will be ruining Maan's character, after all we have always known him as a smart player, IF Arjun wins this game, then won't it be ruining Maan image ?? Confused 

Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Your right it doesn't say anywhere that he WILL get bankrupt Smile but most of are saying that IF he does get bankrupt then that will be ruining Maan's character, after all we have always known him as a smart player, IF Arjun wins this game, then won't it be ruining Maan image ?? Confused 

so true if they'll show arjun winning against msk than watever they have in msk's character it will be of no worth coz maan is a very strong personality n a person comes n ruins him cannot just hapen
Well, I agree. If this were to happen, it'd look stupid. And totally not like Maan to be overtaken so easily.
And up till now, whenever we've thought that the CVs are gonna butcher the story, they always surprise us and make us happy (or somewhat satisfied, for those of us who are hard to please).
So. I guess I wasn't trying to just say that it's silly to jump to conclusions in the plot, but silly to assume that the creatives are gonna do something this crazy.
I, for one, think that Maan's character is sort of a "preventive force". He clearly doesn't trust Arjun, so he'll be on his guard (that is, when he's not busy fuming over letters from his lady loveROFL)
No Cv Plz don't do this....After all Maan is a man of Dignity....He is hard working...How he can b bankrupted.....
Originally posted by kdg129

Well, I agree. If this were to happen, it'd look stupid. And totally not like Maan to be overtaken so easily.
And up till now, whenever we've thought that the CVs are gonna butcher the story, they always surprise us and make us happy (or somewhat satisfied, for those of us who are hard to please).
So. I guess I wasn't trying to just say that it's silly to jump to conclusions in the plot, but silly to assume that the creatives are gonna do something this crazy.
I, for one, think that Maan's character is sort of a "preventive force". He clearly doesn't trust Arjun, so he'll be on his guard (that is, when he's not busy fuming over letters from his lady loveROFL)

I know CVs are stupid at times, (bringing in so many uneeded characters when theres already so many) but even they can't be that stupid to ruin MSKs personality Confused they have showed Maan not believe a word that Arjun spewed out, hopefully he'll keep his hawk like gaze on him, keeping his lady love out of trouble  Embarrassed i just wish his Dadi was as smart as him, could you believe that she was the one who raised him to be a powerful business man ShockedLOL
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by kdg129

I know CVs are stupid at times, (bringing in so many uneeded characters when theres already so many) but even they can't be that stupid to ruin MSKs personality Confused they have showed Maan not believe a word that Arjun spewed out, hopefully he'll keep his hawk like gaze on him, keeping his lady love out of trouble  Embarrassed i just wish his Dadi was as smart as him, could you believe that she was the one who raised him to be a powerful business man ShockedLOL

yes, but if u look at it from her perspective, at her old age, she would just want everything to be peaceful, and her wishful thinking would get the better of her. therefore she would jump at the first sign of goodness and harmony she sees. even she may know that what she's doing is not right, but she may be like, "well, everyone can't be bad, right? let's give it a shot for now!"
i mean, i think it's fine for her character.
and they've stayed true to Maan's character all the way. did u see the look he gave Dadi after Arjun left? it was partly "oh, come on, Dadi, u actually fell for that?" mixed with "oh, darling Dadi, what can i say...i know u just want happiness". it was so...Maan-esque.
Originally posted by blackb28

No Cv Plz don't do this....After all Maan is a man of Dignity....He is hard working...How he can b bankrupted.....

Don't worry! Have faith! CVs won't do that!
Haven't u noticed? All our wishes on the forum seem to be appearing on the episodes!
But they can't do it exactly the way we want it, right? Otherwise there'd be no element of unpredictability, no sense of "OMG. what was i THINKING? i was so stupid for doubting them! this is awesome!"