Shweta .. That was cute line Lolz ! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by njo921

shweta and sam resting on each others shoulders was cute too! 😉

I'm a neutral viewer and don't have any favorites or hate anyone..

but how come its "cute" that shweta and sam rest on each other but "cheap and gross" when ashmit and sara did it?

just curious.. ðŸ˜Š double standard? no offense to any fans. I'm not hating on any contestant! 

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

In the end when Shweta + Khali + Ashmit had to go to bathroom, Shweta said "I totally forgot that I have got this black patti on my eyes, and I was wondering why cant I see anything''... 😆😆 Liked it 😆😆

I hate this kaalay mann waali makkaar teewari woman.. she is kashmeera shah & payal part 2...even worst then them
Originally posted by sahar28ca

I hate this kaalay mann waali makkaar teewari woman.. she is kashmeera shah & payal part 2...even worst then them

Sahar am wondering if ur name or ur family is makkar???u really use it alot its like u giving everytime a new intro to urself to diff people!!!
Originally posted by Jesmina

Sahar am wondering if ur name or ur family is makkar???u really use it alot its like u giving everytime a new intro to urself to diff people!!!

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE... ESPECIALLY FOR THAT USELESS MUNAFIQ, MAKKAAR AND KAALAY MANN WAALI AURAT SHWETA... SHE IS NOT THAT WORTH THAT FOR HER YOU START DEGRADING SOMEONE'S FAMILY

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE... ESPECIALLY FOR THAT USELESS MUNAFIQ, MAKKAAR AND KAALAY MANN WAALI AURAT SHWETA... SHE IS NOT THAT WORTH THAT FOR HER YOU START DEGRADING SOMEONE'S FAMILY

I know you hate her but can you please stop using bad words for anyone..its not good...and even tho she is like that why ur getting personal she is not harming u right???why ur making ur tongue dirty...???
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

^ Yes 😆 And she was like 'What the efff' And stopped in between 🤣

Yes...i noticed that too 😆 😆
Originally posted by desigirl123

but how come its "cute" that shweta and sam rest on each other but "cheap and gross" when ashmit and sara did it?

just curious.. ðŸ˜Š double standard? no offense to any fans. I'm not hating on any contestant! 

Ashmit does other things..... literally cuddling sara....hugging her, touching her, feeling her hair, etc etc

Here sam and sweta were sitting next to each other by chance and just leant on one another as they were blind folded........
Edited by susan29 - 13 years ago

Sahar you are definitely from veena's family or circle. You prove yourself to be like veena. First you should stop degrading other and then expect others to not degrade you. Kindly stop this nonsense immediately

its cute wen ST-SS r just resting n leaning on each other cuz they r both blinfolded so they cant do anything bout it. Plus their relationship is so much pure n deep than AP, SK n VM.....

Ashmit says he is treating Sara like his sis buh do u really flirt n play around so much tht one can say both of u r flirting n from no angle does it luk like playing. They ruin a relation of bro-sis

Veena hugs n kisses Ashmit soo many times a day its soo obvious tht she wants to be in a relationship wit him. No guy friend wud take all the kissing n cozying are wat just friends do. It is intimate things tht u do wit ur boyfriend; ur lover guy.  They ruin a relation of friends

You will never see ST-SS do this so there is no double-standard to this or "cheap or gross"

how can u compare ashmit-sara and shwetha-sam..no chance...  ashmit-sara relation is not like as they used to say bro-sis.. and they do all cheap things... but shwetha-sam didnt do any thing like that..just resting on each other which shows some tiredness or disinterest in things happening...... how come it vl be cheap???  no wayyyy....
Edited by pesi11 - 13 years ago