Posted: 13 years ago

Priyanka lands Krrish 3

TNN, Dec 14, 2010, 12.00am IST
Tags:Rakesh Roshan|Priyanka Chopra|Krrish|Hrithik Roshan
Priyanka Chopra More Pics
It had been previously reported that Priyanka Chopra might not be included in the sequel to Krrish that stars Hrithik Roshan in the lead. 

But TOI has got confirmed information that now that the casting has finally started for the film that is set to roll next month, Priyanka has been signed on by Rakesh Roshan to star opposite his son. We have also heard that this version will only take Priyanka's character and story forward, with her playing a journalist again. A top trade source on conditions of anonymity reveals, "Priyanka has been the first and the last choice. 

There was no debating as it has been presented to the media which are definitely PR plugs by other actresses just to cast an impression that things are not fine between Priyanka and the Roshan family. However, we were at a meeting and Krrish 3 has finalled started rolling. It has been a long wait of nearly four years. Priyanka has been signed on to play the lead. The shooting will mostly be out of India and the shooting location is being finalised. It is too premature for the Roshans to reveal anything. Krrish will be seen fully aware of his capabilities. Who will play the villain is now the question as many big names are being contemplated." We also hear that Priyanka might get a new look in the film. "She plays a journalist like in Krrish and, yes, her look will be something to watch out for."

Read more: Priyanka lands Krrish 3 - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Priyanka-lands-Krrish-3/articleshow/7092686.cms#ixzz181BKxKhn
So Krrish 3 is on... Great... Its back to the baap beta combo to set the box office on fire after the recent thanda outings...

OMG I hope it's true! No offense to anyone but I loved Kriish!
They better put more action in this one instead of jumping really high in fields😆

And why are these sequels taking FOREVER to come out? This, Dhoom 3, Don 2.....at least Ajay Devgan has them there on the trilogy😆
No No NO.

A. WHY Do they feel the need to make a Krrish sequel, ugh I hated the first part.
B. Whyyy Priyankaaaaaaa. Ugh. Aren't HR and her already doing the Agnipaath re-make together?
Darn! She looked like a stone in front of hritik last time -- can't match krissh's liveliness and hritik's emotiveness. 🤢
Oh no..please no..Pri get OUT of this movie now!
Nooo! Their already doing Agneepath remake! I wanted Deepika or Kat or Sonam to do this!
Thats awesome i love krish and priyanka was great
Good on her to be in krish 3
Seriously? Im tired of Krishh , didnt like any of them.