MAAN so Naughty and Adorable

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Maan is so adorable in ths full episode, especially when he read the letter from GEET his expressions are great. Actually he shows restlessness in the form of anger. GC made that so perfectly that is looked so sweet. Similarly in the beginning how he made us laugh today with that files throwing
I know, even though DD wasn't here but I still loved today's episode. GC's presence didn't make me miss DD. And the last part was sooo funny. Love MaanDay Dreaming
i am misssg DD very much.............................plz come back.................DD we all need u.....................plz CV brung har back.....................
looking forward to DD coming back on the show and no more body doubles. LOL

missing DD sooooooooooooo much,pls no more BD as the essence of the show is missing,luv every bit of the serial,really this show is a serial killer as MAANEET chemistry is just out of this world,keep rocking!!!!!!

I mising DD, its ok to have one episode without her, but not more than that.  Something goes missing whenever I don't see Maneet together Confused
yes agreeeeeeeee thnx cvs waloooooo
yeah today episode really funny with maan's torturing office staffs and when annie said dadine kahan hai sirf 30 minutes he said hmmm that was so cute.