Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAAN so Naughty and Adorable

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today Maan is so adorable in ths full episode, especially when he read the letter from GEET his expressions are great. Actually he shows restlessness in the form of anger. GC made that so perfectly that is looked so sweet. Similarly in the beginning how he made us laugh today with that files throwing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaangill20 thumbnail
I know, even though DD wasn't here but I still loved today's episode. GC's presence didn't make me miss DD. And the last part was sooo funny. Love Maan๐Ÿ˜
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i am misssg DD very much.............................plz come back.................DD we all need u.....................plz CV brung har back.....................
divareena thumbnail
looking forward to DD coming back on the show and no more body doubles. ๐Ÿ˜†
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

missing DD sooooooooooooo much,pls no more BD as the essence of the show is missing,luv every bit of the serial,really this show is a serial killer as MAANEET chemistry is just out of this world,keep rocking!!!!!!

LuvScooby thumbnail
I mising DD, its ok to have one episode without her, but not more than that.  Something goes missing whenever I don't see Maneet together ๐Ÿ˜•
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes agreeeeeeeee thnx cvs waloooooo
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah today episode really funny with maan's torturing office staffs and when annie said dadine kahan hai sirf 30 minutes he said hmmm that was so cute.
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup cute moments today...loved the file part with adi sir's laugh, romeo, pandey ji and manisha and especially the letter from geet....but i was missing DD....cant wait to see her tomorrow

nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think GC is balancing both the shades of msk very well 
4 geet he is the naughty msk n 4 staff he is the angry man
he is extremely a very gud actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
after geet gc shud be given more gud oportunities to show his superlative talent๐Ÿ˜Š