dev is leaving on happy note will he save

Poll

save geet and her baby

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
which one do you think i believe he is the only one who can tell the truth to arjun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hyeee Dev please jannye seh phelle Maaneet ko sarri khusiya deh kar janna please๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think and hope that Dev will save MAANEET marriage from turning into a disaster...he will make sure that the wedding is completed....he will put NT behind bar & tell her brother the entire truth of NT ( I dunno it that will matter to Arjun)....he will save Maan, Geet & their baby from the evil clutches of NT & her bro....๐Ÿ˜Š

kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think arjun is not really a bad guy he just trust his sister but when he will find out whole truth he will cahnge his mind
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absoluv  , I like your idea and I also hope  that Dev will save MAANEET marriage from Arjun and evil NT . Before quit the show we want to see that Dev will save Maaneet's  marriage  .
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking this will happen on the wedding because today precap arjun said he will do something bad about the best day off maan so
first arjun will come to the wedding and dadima will invite him with his sister and the Dev will be there so he will see arjun and NT and will know why they are there so  the day will start like that i do believe NT will try to give geet a poison and  deb will see and save her from drinking and the moment off the truth arjun n will try to do something and that is when  out Dev come and will save the hall wedding please make this dream come true happy note will he die or just leave and they will get new character sasha is leaving Dev too and meera who is going to come sasha will be a new actress because they need her please leave this people maan geet Adi pink the pandras dadima and nakul i dont want them to change