Is shaan going to sing after Knowing about Rahul?

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone
today they showed in the precap rahul/shan confronting each other at duck's cafe..

rahul giving his hand forward for shaking but shaan not accepting it...

now i want to ask if u people think Shaan will agree to sing at rahuls music 

company audition knowing   fully well that it is Rahuls company etc.,

Me think so because he has promised to khanak tht he will  sing

..promised to his his mother also that he will leave nothing incomplete...   

let us pray  for rahul shaan  emotional type scene tomorrow...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya...shriya i also think that he will sing but Rahul forward his hand bcoz he didnot know that it was Shaan due 2 darkness when he sees him, he return his hand....
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shan will sing because of khanak and that contract.but I dont know what will happen when he will find out about his friend's lies.
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will contemplate abt it first before giving in...primarily coz of the promises he has made...to his mom, friends and most importantly Khanak. one more reason for his singing might be Sunil...his insults and jeers might instigate him
But I think he will not trust his friends once he gets to know abt Rahul..Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I THINK HE WILL SING, HE WILL TRY TO SHOW rAHUL THAT SHAAN IS BACK AND HE WILL SING NO MATTER WHAT..I HOPE THIS HAPPENS
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no, he shud pick up that guitar and hit it on rahul's head! 😡 ðŸ˜† and then go to rahul's office desk, grab sam's job contract papers - tear them up, throw them on rahul's face, and take sam and get out from rahul's office! 😡 idiot rahul how rude yeh toh college mein bhi itna rude tha!!! 😡 he does not deserve their friendship, and sam's love toh kabhi nahi! sahi kaha tha sam ne: rahul sam ka pyar deserve nahi karta tha, na pehle na ab! i thought sam was being  a bit conceited there and perhaps misunderstanding rahul when saying this - but today i saw how RIGHT she was!!!
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if u guys are not forgetting he will for khanak and hes mum coz he loves them alot and wats them to be proud of him and also people he has signed a contract if ur not forgetting even if he did not want to sing he has to he has no choice and thats exactly what rahul wanted to see shaan sqirm to him... i just cnt imangine wats going to happen when he finds out both hes best friends betrayed him shaan going to be so upset  and then he will have khanak to support him i gota say i loved todays episode it was really gud but it was sad they wazy rahul made fun of sam lvoe she dint deserve that and he defo dont deserve her
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think for khanak he will do it..........
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think from today's episode, since Khanak knows that Rahul upset Shaan, and being the good wife she is, even if Shaan says he is going to do it only for her sake, she might not let his athma-samaan go down infront of Rahul..  and probably help him with his struggle to find a foot in the singing industry... and Rahul would trouble Shaan making it not so easy to break the contract...

But then that would be one side... the other way would be that them showing Shaan and Rahul confronting in Duck's cafe is more a promo than a preview of what would be happening tomorrow... And that for a long time to come they will have this hide and seek game between the two and on the big day of singing for the album, Rahul will meet Shaan...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

no, he shud pick up that guitar and hit it on rahul's head! 😡 ðŸ˜† and then go to rahul's office desk, grab sam's job contract papers - tear them up, throw them on rahul's face, and take sam and get out from rahul's office! 😡 idiot rahul how rude yeh toh college mein bhi itna rude tha!!! 😡 he does not deserve their friendship, and sam's love toh kabhi nahi! sahi kaha tha sam ne: rahul sam ka pyar deserve nahi karta tha, na pehle na ab! i thought sam was being  a bit conceited there and perhaps misunderstanding rahul when saying this - but today i saw how RIGHT she was!!!

Lol Sid!!! 😆 Cool down dear.. I guess if Rahul himself was here he would not have been alive by now.. 😆 Lol!! Even I was surprised to see that flashback, uptil now I was in the thinking that it was Sam who left Rahul bcoz of Shaan or something of that twist but yahan toh ulta hi hogya.. Rahul insulted her 😲 toh now whats the reason of him leaving the group then?? That's super curious!!