How many still says shaadi is abaadi not barbadi..

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing this poor shravan........He was so cool and happy.......enjoying life as he wishes....As soon he got married, all trouble started to come by his way........... Thats why I say shaadi is barbaadi............... 
hahahahhaa...well come to think of it, ure right..he ws enjoying and everything..and then baaamm! after he got married, hes being threatened by his dad all the time! Lol....bt i dont think shaadi is barbaadi;..all this shit happens in serials onlyy...
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

hahahahhaa...well come to think of it, ure right..he ws enjoying and everything..and then baaamm! after he got married, hes being threatened by his dad all the time! Lol....bt i dont think shaadi is barbaadi;..all this shit happens in serials onlyy...

lol it happens in real life ... thank god i am still saved from marriage ..........Wink
sach..  shaadi=barbaadi..   never from a shaadi shua insaan have i heard shaadi=abadi..lol  
lolz you know what i think for him its Abaadi. beacuse now he is going to grow up and realise his duties his soon, and abaad his shadi shuda life...Tongue 
Originally posted by SaraPari

lolz you know what i think for him its Abaadi. beacuse now he is going to grow up and realise his duties his soon, and abaad his shadi shuda life...Tongue 

very well put
shaadi ya na shaadi.
 In reality one thinks to support  himself and settle in life with or without a partner.
In that respect shravan even if he is selfish,as portrayed, has to find his feet.Confused