Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maybe we are thinking wrong maans weakness

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
is neither Annie or geet but sameera 😕😕

The reason that maan was so angry it was because of her, i wonder if the cvs are planning geet knowing about sameera

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hyeee i hope not cuz abb shaddi ho janni chaye 😭
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...sameera? I don't think so but hey, it's the CV's we're talking about here and they're very unpredictable so who knows but them........
misty85 thumbnail
May be... It'l be a great shock to Geet but now she trusts him. Her trust can turn tables.
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That makes perfect snese,arjun might bring Sammera in.He might bring her in as his weakness,and since geet knows nothing about it she might be hurt
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sameera can't be maan's weakness he won't care a damn abt it and when maan don't knw arjun how come arjun knows sam.
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well his sister is a part of his family....He could ov been there when he and sam were dating....or w.e thy were doing......Besides someone has to bring Sam🤣
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
even i think it is sameera...remember anne time geet was angry with maan for not telling her about his sister...if she gets to know about sameera, she will be angry...as it is it is shown that she is very possessive about him and does not like anybody hugging him...so if she came to know about a previous love affair from somebody (who will definitely tell her not the whole truth, but half truths), she would definitely be angry...and another thing which comes to my mind is this...geet is already feeling guilty about how she is not good enough for maan, how she has separated him from his relations, how she is going to be an unwed mother etc...if nt and bro plays on that angle and tells geet that u r not good enough for him, but see his past sameera, who is there, who is good enough for him in everything etc etc, she might even think of leaving maan for his own good...they of course will not be telling her the whole truth, but half truth so as to make her feel bad....so even i think sameera is their card...arjun may not have met sameera, but he must have come to know of her from nt and would search and find her to bring her back...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt think in that way !
But u never know abt CVs !
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope not his only weakness should be Geet n only geet.....