Happy that viren is not a villain :D?

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

How many of you were happy to hear that viren's warning to his mum?

Poll Choice
YES WE WANT NIVI-VIREN TRACK
NO WE WANT NIVI-SID
ITS TOO EARLY
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
ok today i was soooo HAPPPPPY to hear that viren wasnt upto no goodClapParty.........so i want to see how many of you are happy like me Embarrassed
unexpected and beautiful surprise today Big smile........................ definitely want nivi viren track
I think there can still be Nivi-Viren track with Viren being "grey"..Operative word is "grey" and not "black/negative".. Grey characters have the tendency to transform into positive or vice versa as the story permits itself. I regard them more as "real" characters than anything else *hehehe*

Anyhow, I voted for "its too early to say" right now. Just because we don't know the intricacies and the complexities that the character of Viren Sood presents. I must say that today's twist was quite refreshing and endearing to watch. Threw a lot of people off guard and just goes on to tell u how a good story sketch and characterization can really keep the audience hooked to a show. Be grey or positive or negative, I have come to admire Viren Sood for what he stands for and the mysterious man that he is ;))

Cheers,
Sana~
Edited by smartc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

I think there can still be Nivi-Viren track with Viren being "grey"..Operative word is "grey" and not "black/negative".. Grey characters have the tendency to transform into positive or vice versa as the story permits itself. I regard them more as "real" characters than anything else *hehehe*

Anyhow, I voted for "its too early to say" right now. Just because we don't know the intricacies and the complexities that the character of Viren Sood presents. I must say that today's twist was quite refreshing and endearing to watch. Threw a lot of people off guard and just goes on to tell u how a good story sketch and characterization can really keep the audience hooked to a show. Be grey or positive or negative, I have come to admire Viren Sood for what he stands for and the mysterious man that he is ;))

Cheers,
Sana~
 yepp sana well said i agree with you it seems like it too early to say but i was just soo exicted to hear what he said to his mom because i expected him to be negative at first
ofcourse i was for sure, very happy because nivren just rock the show