Calling on all Maan's fans:Note PG4 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pickachu

@geetmann,Arsheela: If u guys don't want to comment on his fanclub then don't do but atleast don't hurt his fans.I lovee GC and respects him b/c he doesn't say something wrong.But i think people r sick to misinterpret his post.If they r true fans they will understand him but atleast now it has showed that who is his true fan!!!!!!!

I totally agree with GC's True Fan(pickachu)😳  Love GC and DD
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
@jaspreetm2815: Yeah this show is incomplete without GC and DD.

Yeah  👏You are right this show is incomplete with out GC and DD👏👏  I hope sabb ko jeh jaldi pata chal jaye😊
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Oh please stop it😭    Osneye kessi ko kush nai kaha DD ko ve nai ..... agar apko GC keh leye Comment nai karna toh maat kejeye  but please abb GF peh koi ve essi baat maat karo please!!!!   GC ko chaye koi pasand karye ja na karye main hamesha karu gee😳
absultly right yaar maine ek gal das sare hi Gurmeet ke peeche kyon pad gaye hai yaar inna sohna munda hai aur ky awo apne pyar ko aur apni GF ko defend bhi nahi karsakta mujhe to lagta hai jo usne kiya sahi kiya aur pls geetmaan sahiba usne aisa kuch bhinahi kaha hai Drashti ke liye.use pata hai respect kya hoti hai jo banda apni kamyabi ka sara shrye apni life partnor ko deta hai wo khud kitna accha hoga ye shayd us se pyar karne wale samjhge

They are the reason the characters came to life, they make us go back to watch the reruns again and again. Love GC and DD both, missing DD, hope we get to see her from tomorrow........keeping my fingers crossed.
Originally posted by geetmann

I don't want to comment to make him top as he does not know how to respect WOMAN.Especially DD

**Mod's note**

Can this misconception b put to rest now Sinse its already been made clear that the comment was NOT meant ofr Drashti😊....no more Actor bashing will b tolerated in this forum now...its last and final warning...if any more such comments attacking the actor regarding the blog issue is made again then Geet DT will b forced to raise the Warning meter of the member😊

Geet DT