Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Starlit Sky - Page 2

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Nandu..
How r you doing..?
I just loved what you wrote..
U know after reading i went blank...i was speechless...The amazing use of words!!!!!!
At the cost of repeating myself...U transponded me back to so many beautiful Maaneet moments coz reading abt this own made me go back to the days when Maan n Geet 1st started feeling love for each other..the initial curiosity, the fears, the carresses, the pounding hearts..the stares...yes the stares..
N look now..the groW*H...the self of belonging to one other...captured beautifully on paper...or rather on this post by you..
U never cease to amaze me..i m loving all your posts..
Nandu...i will be inactive mostly for 4 days..coz u know ..
please continue to pm the analysis..i will be waiting..and incase i am able to get proton and it will be active then inshallah i will be back on 16th..here again..
Thanks again Nandu..
Hope u are taking rest..
Bye for now
Lotsa love
Mags

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As usual a beautiful analysis Nandita........sorry for being late in reply.
But actaully that epi of that Starlit Sky with ever wonderful lines of describing the reasons why they stand together n why they fall ...from MSK was brilliant. It was one of most magical moment of GHSP.

Especially the way he looked into the sky n then into her eyes was too good ! I mean its a completely diff aspect of his personality yet so amazing and captivating !
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nandu babes!!!
Love u!!!!
i promise once exams and the semester is over next week😛 i will come and make up for all ur TAKES that u have posted😳Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
keep wiring my nandu......episode didnt have that impact for BD....ur analysis was more impactful
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandita thanks again for sharing these beautiful sentiments with us. You've mentioned one of my very much loved songs by Perry Como;

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day

For love may come and tap you on the shoulder some starless night
Just in case you feel you want to hold her
You'll have a pocketful of starlight

You may find it difficult to believe but I was thinking of this number while watching that scene. I've told you you can express what we feel and much more. Love reading your posts. Bless You.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aditi123_78

yes...isnt it so....that scene contained one of the best written dialogues of this show...pity there were BDs...

aww i will still say editors did fab job if not for FB & news i could not so easily sense them to be BD..
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

I agree it was one of the best scenes........it was such a divine MAANEET scene😊........and then reading your beautiful lines made it more divine.....touched my heart just like the scene........Nandita you are really gifted when I read your post i'm not just reading but can feel it🤗

thank you so so much dear  for such sweet words & appreciation
i really am humbled

nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneetian

Hi Nandu..

How r you doing..?
I just loved what you wrote..
U know after reading i went blank...i was speechless...The amazing use of words!!!!!!
At the cost of repeating myself...U transponded me back to so many beautiful Maaneet moments coz reading abt this own made me go back to the days when Maan n Geet 1st started feeling love for each other..the initial curiosity, the fears, the carresses, the pounding hearts..the stares...yes the stares..
N look now..the groW*H...the self of belonging to one other...captured beautifully on paper...or rather on this post by you..
U never cease to amaze me..i m loving all your posts..
Nandu...i will be inactive mostly for 4 days..coz u know ..
please continue to pm the analysis..i will be waiting..and incase i am able to get proton and it will be active then inshallah i will be back on 16th..here again..
Thanks again Nandu..
Hope u are taking rest..
Bye for now
Lotsa love
Mags

Mags love you for taking  so much pains to answer me in this condition ..i really am thankful & awed at your strength
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delhigirl

one word - beautiful

thank you dear
nanditasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

As usual a beautiful analysis Nandita........sorry for being late in reply.

But actaully that epi of that Starlit Sky with ever wonderful lines of describing the reasons why they stand together n why they fall ...from MSK was brilliant. It was one of most magical moment of GHSP.

Especially the way he looked into the sky n then into her eyes was too good ! I mean its a completely diff aspect of his personality yet so amazing and captivating !

thank you so much Ritu ..take your own sweet time dear neither the post nor me running away...lol
yes it was one of the sensible & sweet moments of the show