Post your questions for Yashashri here! *closed* - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Yashashri
May All Your Dreams Come True
question for you:
what's the best compliment that you've ever heard about from your most loved ones?

Birthday Wishes : 

Hey Yashashri...
Many many happy returns of the day....
Happy Birthdayy...
may dis bday be special for u nd u get a lot of happiness throughout life..
I used 2 watch many serials nd see many actress but never found sumone wid extreme cuteness like u ... I love u loadz ...Nd i wish u all the luck in this world...May u prosper more nd God be with u :) Take care sweetheart :)

Question :

1. U r working in a show wich is targeting youth so its obvious u need 2 do romantic scenes.Bt u being actress in marathi serials how did u soo perfectly perform evry intimate scene dat we ppl are gaga over the scene aftr seeing it ??? 

2. Being a popular actress among ur fans how do u still maintain ur simplicity ?

3. Whats ur resolution for dis new year 2011 ?? 

Dats all...

wid love , 
-Candy-
Thanks for the thread!

Here's my msg for Yashu's bday:

Happy Birthday Yashu!

I wish you all the best! For your bday I want to praise you and that is my present to you. When I first saw you playing Khanak, i saw lots of masti and innocence in it. I honestly thought you were 18 years old. You did the character so well that I was amazed that in real life you are different! I guess that is a compliment for artists when they are able to portray a character different from their own. Anyways your laugh, smile, and everything about you have a different appeal of its own. Some artists have that sexy appeals, actually majority of them do, but you have a different appeal. You are different from many on screen i see. You have that charm and charisma that I love. 

I have literally named you Rani of T.V.. I love Rani, she is my fav. and now you are Rani for me! You have the same class and same sophistication and yet you are bubbly and honest and fun-loving person! I love your laugh! it is so different and yet so capturing!

Because of your looks and your nature, I have made a FF out of it called "innocent Vixen" and that is my nickname to you as well. If you ever get a chance then do read it, im sure u will love it and I would love to get your feedback on it.

I think this is enough for the message. I hope you have an amazing day! and a best year ahead! Many, many returns of the day!

Love,
Rooj
-------------------------------

Will come back with questions later. 

rooj

My question to u is: Which animal do you resemble and why?

Dear Yashu (as we forum members lovingly  call you),

Initially, when I started watching odhani, I felt you are very simple looking and thought  what has this show got to offer which would make it different compared to others? But as the show progressed, I began to realise how effective your screen presence is. You are a brilliant actress and your chemistry with your co-actor is very good. What I appreciate and feel that its very commendable is that the tracks in Odhani are not cliched stories but there's always something fresh to offer!!!

Iam really glad that Khanak is not those typical submissive bahus on TV who tolerates whatever injustice is inflicted upon them. On the contrary, Khanak knows how to give some back when instigated. She is a very relatable character that we girls can identify with. You bring life, energy and bubbliness into Khanak so beautifully!!!

Well you are doing a brilliant job and we will always have a special place in our hearts for Khanak and Shaan (Shanak). I hope this show reaches new heights and I really hope we also get to see in you in reality shows etc in future.

Have a lovely birthday and remember that hum sab ki duaayen hamesha aap ke saath rahengi.

Everyone here at India-forums loves you a lot and so do I.

Regards,
Shivani Achari,
New Zealand.
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago

My Birthday wishes to Yashu!! πŸ€—

Bar Bar Yeh Din Aaye,
Bar Bar Dil Yeh Gaaye,
Bar Bar Yeh Din Aaye,
Bar Bar Dil Yeh Gaaye,
Tu Jiye Hazaroon Saal,
Yeh Meri Hai Aarzuu,
Happy Brithday To You,
Happy Brithday To You,
Happy Brithdaayyy To Yashu,
Happy Brithday To You...

We love you Yashashreee!!! ❀️ You simply rock RBO through the character of Khanak!! πŸ‘ Thank-you sooo much for giving us the lovable Khanak without whom the show looks empty!! 😭 Above all Thank-you sooo much!! May all your wishes, dreams, prayers, everything comes true!! πŸ˜ƒ We love you for what you are!! Keep rocking!! And enjoy your birthday to the extreme!! πŸ˜ƒ

About questions to Yashu, I think everyone has asked more or less what I too want to know.. If I come with any other then Would definitely update this post.. 😊
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago

Thanks for this opportunity Mango 😊...I would like to ask Yashashri -

1.We all love our shararati (naughty) khanak a lot….are u the same in real life too and were u shararati in school days ? Any special memory about it?

2.Which is your favorite Marathi film? And why? And would u consider doing a Marathi film if offered one? You were fabulous in ur previous Marathi show which had a nice concept and Marathi film industry too is doing wonders these days with so many films with brilliant stories on various issues coming up. So can we expect u in these projects?

Birthday message

Many Many Happy returns of the day Yashu! Actors are the idols for people and through their behavior they make an impression on people's minds and from u one can seriously learn sincerity towards your profession, hardwork, earthy nature and to take criticism in right spirit. You are really a nice person and a great actor. I wish u all the best in career and life.😊

Hey Yashashri,

Firstly, Kudos girl for your superb portrayal of Khanak......you, Shantanu, and Rang Badalti Odhani have touched our lives in a manner, seldom experienced earlier!!

Our impression of Khanak has been possible through your eyes Yashashri, that of this free-spirited, vivacious, simple young girl who is a village belle, yet one with a difference!! So on the one hand she is this supportive wife who gives her husband a sense of direction in life and stands rock-solid besides him in his every hour of need, while on the other, she is a 'thinking' woman unafraid to speak her mind, always showing Shaan the mirror, and thus contributing to his groW*H as a more well-rounded individual!!!

Simply put, Khanak is a true woman of substance, a fact endorsed by hubby dearest Shantanu Khandelwal as well!!

My question to you Yashashri is how did you envisage the journey of Khanak right from where it all started.........Dhulwadi......... through the turbulent times......to starting a new chapter in life.......to finding a friend in a husband........and then finally discovering love in the friendly husbandπŸ˜†; but in the midst of this voyage, keeping the essence of Khanak alive all through.....that of an opinionated woman with a mind of her own!! And, even more importantly, how do you intend to keep the trademark Khanak essence alive in the times to come........

As for the wishes, our love and prayers are always with you, Yashashri. May you reach even greater heights of success!! And as regards the Birthday bit, I hope to be alive and kicking 10 days from now, and hence will want to savour the pleasure of wishing you on D-day.

P.S.: Would also like to take this oppurtunity to appreciate and applaud Karan for his superlative portrayal of Shantanu Khandelwal. ShaNak for us, constitute the essence of RBO and the two of you have contributed in equal measure to immortalize ShaNak in our minds forever!!!

Take Care,
Love Always,
Dyotona
Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
hi yashashri
i want to know in real life how diff r u from khanak?and the similarities too?
wat do u lyk abt khanak and ur dislikes about her?
and obiously ur bithday is cumin
so early wihes for uuuuuuuuuuu
just luv ur simplicity and acting
just want to visit mumbai sets one day
as i stay now in pune,studying here

Hey Yashu!!πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, my heartiest wishes to you on your birthday!! Pray you get all that you desire,deserve and work towards and much more and may your birthday and the new year bring to you loads of happiness and fun!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am so struck by your innocent charm and that subtle oomph of yours and obviously by your acting in our very pyaara show RBO that even though I had no clue of what marathi as a language sounds like or is, I watched videos of your previous show. Only to see you. And once again you surprised me with your actingπŸ˜ƒ It just seems to keep geeting better!
So.............I have a question....
from being a very outspoken extrovert vocally very strong girl to the soft spoken ideal wife (still a very strong character) was it difficult to shift gears? esp since the language also changed??

btw, Happy birthday once again! Love you!

Vatsalya
 A very Happy Birthday to you Yashu:) we all love you for your portrayal of Khanak! You are very talented! Wish you loads and loads of success!

I would like to know how you prepared for the role of Khanak. Are you a natural actor, or a 'director's actor' as they say?

Is it easy or difficult for you to leave Khanak behind when you leave the sets?

Many thanks.

May you be in the best of health always and may you have lot of luck:):):) Thanks for giving us such joy as Khanak.