Rang Badalti Odhani

Post your questions for Yashashri here! *closed*

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!

Tellybuzz is giving you a chance to ask your 'Kanak' questions. Yup! Thats right. So what are you all waiting for? Get your thinking caps on and post away. But remember, only 20 questions will be selected so make sure to ask questions that are zara hatke

Also, along with questions you can also get your birthday wishes in to the lovely lady. The 5 best messages will be chosen and passed on to Yashashri. 

The last day to post your questions and messages is December 19th, 11:59 PM IST. 

Edited by mango - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot for the oppurtunity given to fans

1.How to u decide that the expression which u are about to give onscreen  is the perfect one for the given scene.?.   

2.What is the strength of khanak in your view?

3.How do u maintain ur very good figure..

4.WHat in your view both as  Yashashri is the secret of very happy married life?

5.How hard did u work to make sure that khanak is something like a breathe of fresh air and not repetitive female character.....In what ways u did ur own home work for that?

6  Do u think theatre experiencefor any one  really helps in acting on small screen?If so how? 

7.If a male/female gets a good chance to act when he/she is say 17/18. and is about to enter college..would u recommend to take up  acting?or would  u recommend attending college directly...finishing  studies first...

8.How do u feel when u are criticised?Do u take it a a part of your job   or does it really hurt u?

9.Which do u think is the best compliment u have got for ur acting so far and from whom?

10.Whcih is your favourite a)holiday destination in India 2)favourite food 

and one request

Please Do not forget Marathi screen stay in touch  ...😃

A very happy birthday to U!!!😃

May all ur dreams and aspirations come true..

may God bless u and ur family with the bestest of  the best. ....in all...  

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday to dear Yashu! ðŸ˜ƒ

I would like to know how do you find the move from Marathi serials to Hindi serials, how are the two different in ur experience? Will you take up any good Marathi projects if you get offers in the future? We would like you to work more and more in the Hindi television world and stay with us !!! Wish you great opportunities everywhere!!!!

THANKS!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

-ll My Birthday Wishes For Yashashri ll-

Dear Yashashri,

Wishing you a very very Happiieee Birthday,

Hope today may be the best day of your life, 
You get whatever you want,
A day full of smiles and laughter and fun, 

A day for enjoying yourself,

And most of all a lot of success in life !!!!

Happy Birthday once again our  Angel !!

-ll My Questions ll-

- What would be your favorite  Honeymoon destination ? ?

- If you could choose, what three TV actors would you really want to work with ??

Edited by -Zeenat- - 13 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey yashu

my question is
whts the wildest thing u have ever done on ur birthday or any time ?

wishes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS U AND MAY ALL UR WISHES AND DESIRES OF LIFE COME TRUE.MAY U REACH THE GREATEST HEIGHTS OF SUCCESS IN LIFE.MAY THIS NEW YEAR IN LIFE BRING U MORE JOY,HAPPINESS,PROSPERITY,ABUNDANCE,SATISFACTION,HEALTH .

GOD BLESS U AND KEEP SMILING
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi yashashri!

first of all a very happy birthday to you darling! wish you loads of happiness and luck for the coming year!🥳

my question:

are you a method actor or do you believe in spontaneity while enacting a scene?

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
televisionfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI Yashu tai...i know your bday is on the 30th wishing you many many happy returns of the day...have a rocking bday...(Your fav colour 😊)

My question is : What is the naughtiest thing you have done in your childhood??? Shararatn to ki hogi na???

May god bless you always...All the very best in your future endeaveours
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Mango! You are a darling...Well, You had to be, You are Mango and am I obsessed about Mangoes!! 🤣

Thanks for looking into our request!!! You are the best! 😛
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Mango....Will post A.S.A.P....😃
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Happy Birthday Yashashri! Hope you have  a wonderful  birthday and wish you all the best for your career!
So my questions are
1. What were the most difficult scenes you had to act in so far in Rang De Badlati Odani?

2. How did you prepare for your roll as Khanak?

3. Khanak is someone  who lived in a village her whole life before coming to Mumbai with Shantanu, how much different are you from your character, basically how would Yashashri describe herself?

4. How do you get along with the cast and crew? Did it take some time before you all gelled together to create just a great show?

5. If your real life boyfriend or husband wanted to become a singer, would you support him like Khanak is supporting Shantanu?