The evil ladies I admire, Nayantara - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The evil ladies I admire, Nayantara

Nayantara aka Karishma Randheva plays the vamp perfectly in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One. She always makes a style statement with her look, as she hatches plans to make life miserable for Geet and Maan.

While there are many who admire Nayantara's performance, which vamps does Nayantara look up to? We found out from the actress herself as she spoke about her all time favourite top 5 vamps from TV and films.

Aruna Irani- I loved Arunaji in Beta, she played the role so perfectly. Even with actors like Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit in the film, she stole the limelight with her performance. She was the vamp with style and grace.

Helen- I have just one word for Helen- Amazing. She made such a beautiful vamp. No one can match up to her dancing skills till date. I recently saw her perform on TV, and she is still as graceful a she was in her films.

Shweta Gohil – This is one vamp from the tellyworld that I really admire. Her performance as Pallavi in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii on STAR Plus was fabulous. She did not use any crazy make-up or weird dressing to look villainous. Her performance seemed normal and natural as she created hell for the protagonist Parvati in the show.

Nayantara- I do not want to sound pompous, but I really love my role as Nayantara in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi. Nayantara does not think that she is doing anything wrong. She is never over the top, and is very stylish. Her look has now changed from saris to formals, but nothing over the top, and that's what I love about the character.

Priyanka Chopra- Last but not the least is definitely Priyanka Chopra as Sonia in Aitraaz. I loved her style in the film and how she managed to stand out with her terrific performance. She was just too good in that film.

So these are my top 5. Do let me know if you like my list or if you have a different set of favourites on starone.in

Watch the evil Nayantara in Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, December 13, 2010

http://starone.in/news/1073/the-evil-ladies-i-admire-nayantara.aspx
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing dear, I do agree NT makes a great vamp that's why we love to hate her so much