Behenein

I feel bad for purva

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know that in this forum everyone is smirti-mihir fans but...I am just saying that purva  has sacrificed so much and I wish smirti had come back when nothing happened between purva and mihir...that would have made it easier for them to move on in life and purva wouldn't have been pregnant also...I agree that smirti has been through a lot but its not purva's fault...if the creatives are going to unite smirti-mihir then once again poor purva will lose her love....which is sad...she was gonna get married but due to smirti's problem she got married to mihir to save her nephew...I really don't want her to suffer again...I wish that someone better than mihir comes into smirti's life and she moves on...of course I think that she has the right to keep her baby.

P.S. no bashers please...ur welcome to comment and express ur opinion but not bashing the actors or forum members😊
Edited by yo-yo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yo-yo

I know that in this forum everyone is smirti-mihir fans but...I am just saying that purva  has sacrificed so much and I wish smirti had come back when nothing happened between purva and mihir...that would have made it easier for them to move on in life and purva wouldn't have been pregnant also...I agree that smirti has been through a lot but its not purva's fault...if the creatives are going to unite smirti-mihir then once again poor purva will lose her love....which is sad...she was gonna get married but due to smirti's problem she got married to mihir to save her nephew...I really don't want her to suffer again...I wish that someone better than mihir comes into smirti's life and she moves on...of course I think that she has the right to keep her baby.

P.S. no bashers please...ur welcome to comment and express ur opinion but not bashing the actors or forum members😊

i can understand why you would feel sorry for her BUTT DONT WORRY! cvs will not reunite them, otherwise they wouldnt have made purva pregnant but i also think once purva realised smriti is alive, she should just hand over prem (i kn she has been his mother ever since smriti ''died'') but she should atleast give her back her son and she can keep her husband i think this way everyone will be happy😊 ANDDD cvs can bring someone in smriti's life poor smriti she needs happiness
gracious45 thumbnail

I think If Mihir and Smiriti do unite then it serves Purva right. I am not just saying this because she married Mihir when Smiriti was alive but because she did the same thing to Amar. He loved her so much and she just left him without even thinking once. So in that context if Purva loses her second love it is fair game.

svesum thumbnail
Purva is being a hypocrite all along....She leaves Amar who truly loved her to "save" her sister's husband from marrying someone else....I mean, there are a 100 ways to prevent someone from marrying someone else bad, You dont have to go and marry them !!

And now she is being very sacrificing by letting Smriti "have" Mihir.....Why then would she feel bad if Smriti and Mihir get back together...This whole thing is just not done..Sorry but I have no sympathies for Purva....  
Edited by svesum - 13 years ago
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She didn't have to have sex with her sisters husband did she within weeks of smritis death. Or was she that desperate? Yuk
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svesum

Purva is being a hypocrite all along....She leaves Amar who truly loved her to "save" her sister's husband from marrying someone else....I mean, there are a 100 ways to prevent someone from marrying someone else bad, You dont have to go and marry them !!

And now she is being very sacrificing by letting Smriti "have" Mihir.....Why then would she feel bad if Smriti and Mihir get back together...This whole thing is just not done..Sorry but I have no sympathies for Purva....  

I totally agree with you, she brought everything upon herself. 😡😡😡😡
raisedcain thumbnail
i agree with yourll how can she slleeep around with her sister husband???? seriously badd very bad
Cannibal thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainakkk

<div></div>i can understand why you would feel sorry for her BUTTDONT WORRY! cvs will not reunite them,otherwise they wouldnt have madepurva pregnantbut i alsothink once purva realised smriti is alive, she should just hand over prem (i kn she has been his mother ever since smriti ''died'') but she should atleast give her back her son and she can keep her husband i think this way everyone will be
happy😊 ANDDD cvs can bring someone in smriti's life poor smriti she needs happiness

I agree she should give prem back to smirti...after all she is his real mom.
Cannibal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninag

She didn't have to have sex with her sisters husband did she within weeks of smritis death. Or was she that desperate? Yuk

Well...it's wrong I agree but it wouldn't be fair to say her sister's husband...at that point mihir was her husband, since they didn't know that smirti is alive everyone even her sisters were making her move on in life...
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well...it's wrong I agree but it wouldn't be fair to say her sister's husband...at that point mihir was her husband, since they didn't know that smirti is alive everyone even her sisters were making her move on in life...

i agree with yo-yo..purva did nothing wrong...she slept with mihri as her husban not her jijo...both of them thought smrit was dead and so did we...and the reason she married mihr in the frist place was kamni's oath, she swears on prem, saying that if she(purva) or her sisters stop the marriage , she would kill herself( you all know what bahus/daughters in these show do to please elders)...and purva didnt want that to happen so she married mihir knowing that smriti rights were saved and that she will give everythings back to smirti once she normal...

so when smrit died .. purva couldnt leave prem and mihr all alone ..and it would'v been wrong of purva had she left mihir and prem...after all i dont get why purva is being wronged here, mihr is her husband and she pregnant with him so she has the same as smrti on mihrir...
i do love smrit and so want her to be happy soon....

one thing i dont get is  why everyone balming purva for what happen...smirt did play a big part in this miss, she married karan , even though she was married mihir,not just that she lived with him in the same badroom...she mdae everyone  believes that  she was dead even though she new she was a life...

i just purva to stay with mihir as he love her alot  the are just to good for each other❤️..and smrit should take her son leave that to kamni.
all want say is that the writers are the to belm for this switching husband yuk...
Edited by aweil1 - 13 years ago