Bigg Boss Season 4

i wish shewta win - Page 2

madhy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sumanforums

No dear... I dont think that requiring money will make her a winner. Shweta's competitors are only Sameer and Ashmit. Both of them are capable of getting highest votes in the Finals. and specially if Ashmit is in the Final i will loose hopes of Shweta winning it, because Ashmit might have richie rich friends who are capable of shelling out votes for him. 

As of now i would like to believe that it was Shweta who got the max votes all the time and be happy with the chances of her winning.

thr is no doubt ST has da max support of da viewers though she might not hv a rich frnd backing to vote for her.😳.but yea her huge fan following may give tough takkar to those few rich ppl who gonna save thr frnd😳

but my finger is always crossed👍🏼
Edited by madhy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ST will be in top 4 atleast

Looks like it will be female winner this time ...

But being into finals itself is great achievement for any contenstant ...It will help their career immensly . 😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she does!! A boring end to a boring season.

In fact, any of these remaining housemates can win. I don't care...that's how shitty this season has been. 😕

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: madhy

thr is no doubt ST has da max support of da viewers though she might not hv a rich frnd backing to vote for her.😳.but yea her huge fan following may give tough takkar to those few rich ppl who gonna save thr frnd😳

but my finger is always crossed👍🏼

our votes are enough to make her winner of ds show if bb counts them,

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Evn i want ST to win...........