Bigg Boss Season 4

i wish shewta win

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰ Lets hope so.. But considering this time there might be a female winner, I think Seema will win..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only Samir deserves to win............ I wish Samir wins!!!
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜‰ Lets hope so.. But considering this time there might be a female winner, I think Seema will win..

Hey Guddi...No i think Seema is loosing her fans and it might get even worse. And Seema can never win against Shweta fans. So if Shweta is in finals ......seema can never win. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Hey Guddi...No i think Seema is loosing her fans and it might get even worse. And Seema can never win against Shweta fans. So if Shweta is in finals ......seema can never win. 

Well it's really not abt fanbase yaar.. If votings and fanbase is taken into consideration, Veena can not sustain this much.. even though I like her, but I dont get ANY kind of positive response from any BB viewers around me πŸ˜• How can she survive 5 nominations? And one was against Hrishant? πŸ₯±

Yes agreed Seema is losing her popularity inside the BB house only, but like we all can see, Ashmit, Veena, Dolly and Khali - these are the people who dont like SSS group muchπŸ₯± So any comments from them dont matter to me 😭😭😭😭 Seema is fighting a lot these days, may be she's losing her patience, but she's still better than many😊 And as we know she needs money, so may be, BB will make her the winner.. πŸ˜•
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you are not alone my friend πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

you are not alone my friend πŸ˜†

unhappyviewer i always wanted to ask u this ques sorry for the off topic -- why are u unhappyviewer?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

unhappyviewer i always wanted to ask u this ques sorry for the off topic -- why are u unhappyviewer?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kyun main unhappy nahin lagti kya??
actually i was a silent reader of a forum till i couldnt take the nonsense of the forum and the show.....so unhappyviewer wasborn.😊
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya I agree Shweta is the most deserving.......⭐️

Praying each n every day tht Shweta shud WIN......😍
Lets pray together n will c the miracle, u nvr knw, wht say??😳

Edited by neeshii - 13 years ago
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well it's really not abt fanbase yaar.. If votings and fanbase is taken into consideration, Veena can not sustain this much.. even though I like her, but I dont get ANY kind of positive response from any BB viewers around me πŸ˜• How can she survive 5 nominations? And one was against Hrishant? πŸ₯±

Yes agreed Seema is losing her popularity inside the BB house only, but like we all can see, Ashmit, Veena, Dolly and Khali - these are the people who dont like SSS group muchπŸ₯± So any comments from them dont matter to me 😭 Seema is fighting a lot these days, may be she's losing her patience, but she's still better than many😊 And as we know she needs money, so may be, BB will make her the winner.. πŸ˜•

No dear... I dont think that requiring money will make her a winner. Shweta's competitors are only Sameer and Ashmit. Both of them are capable of getting highest votes in the Finals. and specially if Ashmit is in the Final i will loose hopes of Shweta winning it, because Ashmit might have richie rich friends who are capable of shelling out votes for him. 

As of now i would like to believe that it was Shweta who got the max votes all the time and be happy with the chances of her winning.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muskan_muskan

i wish shewta win

may  GOD  complete ur wish , even i wanna see  her winner of ds show...