i wish shewta win

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
i wish shewta win
Wink Lets hope so.. But considering this time there might be a female winner, I think Seema will win..
Only Samir deserves to win............ I wish Samir wins!!!
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Wink Lets hope so.. But considering this time there might be a female winner, I think Seema will win..

Hey Guddi...No i think Seema is loosing her fans and it might get even worse. And Seema can never win against Shweta fans. So if Shweta is in finals ......seema can never win. 
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hey Guddi...No i think Seema is loosing her fans and it might get even worse. And Seema can never win against Shweta fans. So if Shweta is in finals ......seema can never win. 

Well it's really not abt fanbase yaar.. If votings and fanbase is taken into consideration, Veena can not sustain this much.. even though I like her, but I dont get ANY kind of positive response from any BB viewers around me Confused How can she survive 5 nominations? And one was against Hrishant? OuchSleepy

Yes agreed Seema is losing her popularity inside the BB house only, but like we all can see, Ashmit, Veena, Dolly and Khali - these are the people who dont like SSS group muchSleepy So any comments from them dont matter to me CryCryCryCry Seema is fighting a lot these days, may be she's losing her patience, but she's still better than manySmile And as we know she needs money, so may be, BB will make her the winner.. Confused
you are not alone my friend LOL
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

you are not alone my friend LOL

unhappyviewer i always wanted to ask u this ques sorry for the off topic -- why are u unhappyviewer?LOLLOL