Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

But what's the reason for Ash+mitt? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Urdu mein aise toh nahin bolte?

uska urdu se koi talooqat nahi hai! lol. that's just her problem. πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Na Na, Rapier! Veena ka moaamla doosron se alag hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol. woh toh hai!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Aleena12

There r many in pakistan who dont say moamla and im from there.  it is first time i've heard "moamla"

REALLY.... u dont know the word "Moaamla" ?? and u dont use it ??? it means that u dont know urdu.
Moaamla is a very common urdu word that means matter.
Almost all of the ppl in Pakistan use the word Moamla... I wonder how come u did not heard it before... so strange.
Originally posted by: hima_123

Who's the lady who is speaking in the video.....what a mature thought process...... 😊..πŸ‘...
I personally do not like Veena and her actions.... but  somehow I cannot relate to controlling a woman's sexuality to an extent that I take it as a personal attack on my country and me.....when Pamela Anderson was shown on Baywatch on a channel broadcast ed in India(where modest dressing is a required virtue on TV), was it a national shame for America?...So why do Indian/ Pakistani women have to pass these acid/litmus tests......and their decisions about their bodies/ intimacy become a matter of national shame etc.?.....
.and come on, internet is full of sites where you find Indian/ Pakistani women demonstrating "higher"levels of intimacy........so its not that Indian or Pakistani people are not "into" this stuff....but still we need to show an attitude of hypocrisy and pretend that all this doesn't exist in our country while placing the burden of national shame to control other women...🀒

I am not praising Veena...and I find her actions extremely weird and creepy....but I like or dislike it as my own personal choice....-- the extreme attitude of making it a matter of national and religious concerns and wanting to control her life,  too seems absurd to me.

i am Indian originally but i will must say that we (Indian and Pakistani) are hypocrite and  double standard people.Take example of Pamela seen her past ,if somebody from india or paki woman did that we have hanged her.But because a white girl Pamela did all this ........... how we treated her ......watch indian media and people how putting her on ninth cloud.Even channel TRP increase those days.Reaction of public on airport was very embarrassing and pathetic.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahar28ca

I am not defending Veena's actions here, but tell me honestly WHAT GREAT THINGS SHILPA ACTUALLY DONE IN BIG-BROTHER'S HOUSE other then fake crying with crocodile tears, gaining sympathies and using RACISM as TRUMPCARD and gaining all kinds of benefits, but at the end admitting in front of the media that Jade Guddy did NOT made any racist remarks and they were just personal fights.... Shilpa is a BIGTIME clever gold-digger...admit it.

Its Great that you are not defending Veena's actions........

Shilpa did not even know there were any racist comments against her until she came out of the show......... how can she use it as a Trump card. It was the world who condemned Jade for giving Shilpa a racist comment (i would not like to mention that here). What would a person who is being  ridiculed so much do.....but cry.  She did  not do anything great but conducted herself with dignity    ......and when she came out...... she said that they were not racist comments just out of courtesy to another human being. I think that was really sweet of her. GOLD DIGGER or not.....nothing of her gold digging characters were on display in Big Brother.

Now since you are not defending Veena's action......you know they are not right......so if Shilpa had behaved like Veena in Big Brother, then trust me she would have never won.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahar28ca

Begum shut the Molvi up..and gave a great speech at the end of the video ;_)

molvi is right....
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
molvi is right ke begum bilkul janwar jaisi zindagi guzar raha hai because ye koi acchi baat tu nahi ke apne aapko bilkul aurat bana lena and he also confirms ke mein gay nahi hon mein aik aadmi hon...agar aadmi ho tu ye na karo....mera allah mera allah hai mera islam mera islam hai.bhai islam sirf aik hai aur allah ne ye kahi ijazat di hi nahi ke aadmi aurat ban jaye ya aurat mard ban jaye tu phir tumhara islam kaise tumhara hua....tumhare islam mein kya ye sab ki ijazat hai???isliye u change ur persona like that...insaan ko aik din marna bhi hai yaad rahe ye baat...hum sab bahut se aise kaam karte hai jo gunnah hote hai islam mein ijazat nahi hai lekin aadmi aurat ban jaye itna bara gunnah tu maine aaj tak nahi dekha...aur chalo agar tum ho bhi aise tu atleast please respact tu karo molvi ki baat ki aur samjho aus ko....big boss mein bhi isi wajha se many people didnt recognize him like shweta,bunty,abbas. he felt like a loser among them and ashmit and hrishant didnt like him because of his stupidity..and if u see BB logo on the top ali saleem boys mein nahi girls mein hai....its really insulting for him woh aik larka hai yaar apni harkato ki wajha se aisa ban gaya hai.....koi acchi baat nahi hai yeh......aur veena ko kya kahe sab aun ke baare mein kehte hai....hum kahe ge tu koi aun ki persona mein char chand nahi lag jayenge...already bahut kuch keh chuke hai sab aun ko bus ALLAH hi akal aur thori sharam dein..... Edited by cape - 13 years ago
Samrene thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

Whats the Sialkot issue..?

2 brothers were beaten to death in public by civilians in a village near sialkot and ppl standing thr were making videos instead of trying to protect them. the worst part was that the police was standing thr too🀒
very tragic 
Originally posted by: Samrene

2 brothers were beaten to death in public by civilians in a village near sialkot and ppl standing thr were making videos instead of trying to protect them. the worst part was that the police was standing thr too🀒

very tragic 

Most disturbing scenes seen my life so far(You Tube).
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imars99

Most disturbing scenes seen my life so far(You Tube).

i never watched it.....dont have a stomach for it.