Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rasny

bomb blast?😳

the terrorist bombings..?

this Mufti sahab needs a life..
Originally posted by Rasny

bomb blast?😳
no it wasnt a bomb blast.....two boys were killed on the street with thousands watching.
I haven't watched the video yet, I will when I get home cuz at uni right now. But judging Veena by her actions in the show, she does act like a pretty big b-gairat.
Originally posted by Meena1

I love the way Ali speaks in Urdu..

I love anyone speaking good Urdu. Love the language.
Originally posted by sumanforums

Yes Veena surely represents her country and has bought her country to shame by these actions. I am an Indian..... and am of an opinion that all Pakistanis are not bad. But Veena shows another picture of her country. 

Imagine if Shilpa did the same things in Big Brother....... we would die of shame....... instead she did us proud with her conduct.

I am not defending Veena's actions here, but tell me honestly WHAT GREAT THINGS SHILPA ACTUALLY DONE IN BIG-BROTHER'S HOUSE other then fake crying with crocodile tears, gaining sympathies and using RACISM as TRUMPCARD and gaining all kinds of benefits, but at the end admitting in front of the media that Jade Guddy did NOT made any racist remarks and they were just personal fights.... Shilpa is a BIGTIME clever gold-digger...admit it.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Even Veena's urdu is really good, the way she spoke pure urdu words in geography class, like :

SAYYEEAARAY : Planets

BAR-E-AZAM: Continents

TAQSEEM: Divide

thats why Manoj Teewari said to her "Madam yeh geography ki class hai yaa urdu ki?" πŸ˜†
Yeh Mufti wella hai kya? πŸ€”
Originally posted by sahar28ca

Even Veena's urdu is really good, the way she spoke pure urdu words in geography class, like :

SAYYEEAARAY : Planets

BAR-E-AZAM: Continents

TAQSEEM: Divide

thats why Manoj Teewari said to her "Madam yeh geography ki class hai yaa urdu ki?" πŸ˜†
and dolly got fainted🀣
Originally posted by TheDilettante

It's a beautiful language. So classy!!

Originally posted by sahar28ca

A recent Pakistani talk show regarding Ali Saleem's (begum) and Veena Malik's participation in Bigboss.
Anchor takes views of Begum (participant), a female politician (libral) and a mufti/molana (conservative)

What Begum said on the show was spot on πŸ‘ especially how he said that actors are critised ( called bay- ghairat)  but not politicans( corrupt leaders) which is true. However, I think when veena goes back to Pakistan loads of people will say exactly what the Mufti said and she'll have to face a lot of Qs.