Moulana Sahab criticizes Veena, Begum defend - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
yes she is..i saw tht debate program on news channel...i'm not against tht she participate in BB nd all but they way she representing her self as Pakkistani gal nd our country it's a BIG shame....& i agree wid sumanforums

yes, She is is bay..... and yes, she is not representing herself as Pakistani gal. She is representing herself as herself.. that's all.

Originally posted by -Sidra-

yes she is..i saw tht debate program on news channel...i'm not against tht she participate in BB nd all but they way she representing her self as Pakkistani gal nd our country it's a BIG shame....& i agree wid sumanforums

Originally posted by -Sidra-

Thanx dear ...you can call me Suman.
Who's the lady who is speaking in the video.....what a mature thought process...... 😊..👏...
I personally do not like Veena and her actions.... but  somehow I cannot relate to controlling a woman's sexuality to an extent that I take it as a personal attack on my country and me.....when Pamela Anderson was shown on Baywatch on a channel broadcast ed in India(where modest dressing is a required virtue on TV), was it a national shame for America?...So why do Indian/ Pakistani women have to pass these acid/litmus tests......and their decisions about their bodies/ intimacy become a matter of national shame etc.?.....
.and come on, internet is full of sites where you find Indian/ Pakistani women demonstrating "higher"levels of intimacy........so its not that Indian or Pakistani people are not "into" this stuff....but still we need to show an attitude of hypocrisy and pretend that all this doesn't exist in our country while placing the burden of national shame to control other women...🤢

I am not praising Veena...and I find her actions extremely weird and creepy....but I like or dislike it as my own personal choice....-- the extreme attitude of making it a matter of national and religious concerns and wanting to control her life,  too seems absurd to me.

Originally posted by naddiya26

same here thx for sharing the clip.. when she will come back to country she will for sure face prob that why she is saying marry me so i dont come back 😆

veena ko Pakistan accpet naii karega because recently i heard that people in Lahore protested that Veena's nationality shd be cancelled.. 😛 maza ayega Veena ko ab!! its more like payback time!! 😆
Originally posted by hima_123

Who's the lady who is speaking in the video.....what a mature thought process...... 😊..👏...
I personally do not like Veena and her actions.... but  somehow I cannot relate to controlling a woman's sexuality to an extent that I take it as a personal attack on my country and me.....when Pamela Anderson was shown on Baywatch on a channel broadcast ed in India(where modest dressing is a required virtue on TV), was it a national shame for America?...So why do Indian/ Pakistani women have to pass these acid/litmus tests......and their decisions about their bodies/ intimacy become a matter of national shame etc.?.....
.and come on, internet is full of sites where you find Indian/ Pakistani women demonstrating "higher"levels of intimacy........so its not that Indian or Pakistani people are not "into" this stuff....but still we need to show an attitude of hypocrisy and pretend that all this doesn't exist in our country while placing the burden of national shame to control other women...🤢

I am not praising Veena...and I find her actions extremely weird and creepy....but I like or dislike it as my own personal choice....-- the extreme attitude of making it a matter of national and religious concerns and wanting to control her life,  too seems absurd to me.

I agree even I am not fan of Veena but the way Indians and Pakistani portray herself is more then pathetic
I love the way Ali speaks in Urdu..
Whats the Sialkot issue..?
Originally posted by Meena1

Whats the Sialkot issue..?
bomb blast?😳

So who defended Veena ??

Was it begum  or Ali  😳