Moulana Sahab criticizes Veena, Begum defend - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aleena12

when veena enters pakistan i would like to see ppl throwing eggs on her.. ๐Ÿคฃ Begum is just a kusra "main atma se ek aurat hoon" ha ha ha.. and what is begum saying my islam my islam.. sirf EK hi islam hai..
what he meant was his understanding of islam๐Ÿ˜Š

Who are these people to question Veena or Ali's choice of life? They don't represent their country. They are doing these shows for individual gain. What's it to others if Veena chooses to behave in a certain way in a show or Ali is a transgender.

These so called representatives of religion should just shut up and mind their business.

when veena enters pakistan i would like to see ppl throwing eggs on her.. ๐Ÿคฃ Begum is just a kusra "main atma se ek aurat hoon" ha ha ha.. and what is begum saying my islam my islam.. sirf EK hi islam hai..
when she will enter pak she will be  again in media for her so called clarification means she get more publicity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..us attention seeker kii man kii murad puri ho jayegi  ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Who are these people to question Veena or Ali's choice of life? They don't represent their country. They are doing these shows for individual gain. What's it to others if Veena chooses to behave in a certain way in a show or Ali is a transgender.

These so called representatives of religion should just shut up and mind their business.
They come from pakistan and live in pakistan so in a way they do represent pakistan.
Originally posted by fire_gun

when she will enter pak she will be  again in media for her so called clarification means she get more publicity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..us attention seeker kii man kii murad puri ho jayegi  ๐Ÿ˜†
lol.. to wo phir se kya kahani sunayegi.. uski chapar chapar

lol.. to wo phir se kya kahani sunayegi.. uski chapar chapar
iam very sure jo khani woh sunayegi woh aapne aur maine bhi  nahi  suni hogi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They come from pakistan and live in pakistan so in a way they do represent pakistan.

How? Are they cultural ambassadors of the country?

These people are here to do this show and gain something from it. It's their life.

They are individuals first and they have every right to live their life the way they like. I don't think anyone has the right to lecture them on their life, religion or country. It applies to all individuals. All preachers and jingoists should just clean up their acts first.

can sombody answer me one question. what does shahrukh, salman, amitabh's wax figuers represent at madam tussades, thier country or thier individual gain n recognition? 

or

when shilpa participated in bigg brother  what did she represent in bigg brother?

Originally posted by TheDilettante

True.You better be spiritualist. Because of these religion theories, so much violence, hatred and discrimination happens.

All religions have been made by men.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Yes Veena surely represents her country and has bought her country to shame by these actions. I am an Indian..... and am of an opinion that all Pakistanis are not bad. But Veena shows another picture of her country. 

Imagine if Shilpa did the same things in Big Brother....... we would die of shame....... instead she did us proud with her conduct.