Posted: 13 years ago
Chinnu, yaar, u r just superb. Now we have made a strong position here in JDJ forum too...We want Daya Sir to win, whoever comes in his way he would beat them all with his mighty performance.
Originally posted by monika21

exactly...and as i'm saying from the day one when i came to know that he is participating... i'll vote for him and will motivate others also.. no one can vote other participant.. in my area 😆

Di, how to vote? Please tell me na! Can I vote inspite of being in Bangladesh? I just want to vote him and want him to win.😳

@ tanni - it will be told on the show.. may be from tonight's episode.. they start asking for the votes

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

guys .. check out this link.. Meet the Contestants and Judges..

but only daya sir was not there in the premier... rest all were present.. 😕
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago

here's a latest article of Satam Sir.. our very own dear ACP.. where he gives his best wishes to Daya Sir 🤗 am posting only the releavant info.. not the complete article

Shivaji Satam shares his experience of being the evergreen ACP Pradhyuman in Sony TV's long running show, CID..

Daya Shetty is participating in a dance reality Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. What would your advice be for him?
We are looking forward for him in the show and we wish him good luck and I believe he deserves to be in the top finals of the show. I just want to tell him that whatever he does, he should  enjoy it to the core.
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
lets wait till 9 tonight !!!
Sure he will be there.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

lets wait till 9 tonight !!!
Sure he will be there.
yeah.. i hope so 😊
now am 99.999% sure.. Daya Sir is on the show...😃 so am not going ti miss his first jalak on JDJ tonight 😉
even i'm also not gonna miss it... will see today's epi 😊
Well, in the JDJ cast too, his name isn't given.