Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love the good bad boys.....

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all...it's been awhile since I have posted a topic.

It's funny how we lovely girls love the good bad boys...and the character
Abhay Raichand is a delight not too mention totally drool worthy. Here is my
definition of a 'good bad boy'...a male who is totally miss understood and precieved
a bad..but his true nature is just a good individual.

But there is a catch to this ladies....for me it gets so boring when a charcter like
Abhay turns overly lovey dovey because it becomes so predictable.
We all know that Abhay and Pia will fall in love, but I hope the core character of Abhay does not change. I like his bluntness, one word answers, and "I dnt care if your a girl or boy..if I dnt like you..I dnt like you' kind of attitude!!! I kinda would hate to see this character go all lovey dovey.

Let me know your thoughts....

Melinda(Mel)   👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
yes i like his angry man look, and he is rude towards other and pia because as protection point of view, he wants to protect piya, and  distance from other because he is not human being, but he loves a lott to piya more than to every thing every body or u can say more his life
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I will like to see a softer side to Abhay without ruining the basic essence of the character.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mel!!!!🤗 Good post! Totally agree- absolutely love the "good-bad boy" vibe and portrayal and who cannot drool over Vivian 😍. I also agree that I would like to see Abhay madly in love but express it with this amazing air of apparent indifference hiding clear fire! and not turn mushy or overtly soft. I like his attitude and that is what makes Abhay who he is, therefore seeing the tenderness and protectiveness even more effective but out and out mushiness wont be believable for the character. but whatever it is, cannot wait for more awesome chemistry between Abhiya!!!
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too would lik him behaving lik a vampire

nd not get all those characteristics of human nature