I will miss you, Jake.

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Jake/Fellow Readers,

This post is mainly for my friend Jake. But you people can also read it as I know some of you will feel the same way as I am right now.

The chaos that occurred yesterday was big. And wrong. I don't know exactly when it happened but do know it hurt many people.

One of them were Jake.

Jake, I know your hurt. I also know you have come to the decision that you will leave IF. I am sad hearing this because everything was going perfectly fine! I didn't expect this all of a sudden! I am so sorry to hear this because Jake is a truly wonderful person once you get to know her. She is so helpful and awesome.

And now she is planning to leave.

I am so sad because I will miss your funniness and your posts, Jake.

Please, last time request. Don't go!Cry Please! I know your hurt but please Jake.Cry Please.Cry

Sincerely,
Shilpa

P.S. A BIG HUG TO MY FRIEND IMZZI AS WELL! HUN, I KNOW YOUR HURT BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US! WHO WILL I TALK TO ABOUT MY STALKERS??ROFL

Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 12 years ago

A: There are a lot of grammatical errors in your post missy!! Stern Smile

B: Where's my post?! Shocked Shows how much you love me Stern Smile

C: I think we all need to go or at the least, take a break. I know i will be. But Shilps homie! Don't worry, we'll still be in touch, I mean, after all, I need to get updates on you know what!! Wink

God! I love my ABC's ROFL
BTW, you posted this in the other forums forum. You do realise that no one will see this right? LOL
Originally posted by imzzi

BTW, you posted this in the other forums forum. You do realise that no one will see this right? LOL

Imz, don't worry. I posted it on GF too.Big smileLOL Plus Jake was tired of answering PMs of the members on GF.
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Imz, don't worry. I posted it on GF too.Big smileLOL Plus Jake was tired of answering PMs of the members on GF.

I saw it, I think you should edit out the part in red in that post.

A: There are a lot of grammatical errors in your post missy!! Stern Smile

B: Where's my post?! Shocked Shows how much you love me Stern Smile

C: I think we all need to go or at the least, take a break. I know i will be. But Shilps homie! Don't worry, we'll still be in touch, I mean, after all, I need to get updates on you know what!! Wink

God! I love my ABC's ROFL

I edited it and added you!Hug
Oh who cares about grammatical errors right nowROFLROFL
Awww...Thanks..I still need you and Raisy to tell you guys about you know what!Wink

I love your ABC'S too!ROFL

Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

I saw it, I think you should edit out the part in red in that post.

Okay.LOL Let me fix it right away!Big smile