Rishta.Com

Reliving the days of Rishta.com....

rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello to my old friends....🤗

It's been almost half a year that Rishta ended and I have not found a single show that lived up to my tastes or rather expectations. So can I put all the blame on Rishta.com; for being the best show I watched on Indian television.

I miss all the episode scrutiny of each character and the essence of  the screenplay. Ohh those good times. With every passing episode my expectations rose and then were met sometimes but mostly exceeded!

Honestly, I do miss those days.

I currently watch only Big Bang Theory and Bones. Let me know what other shows you watch and hope to have those awesome discussions again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Count me in! I too miss R.com like crazy!

And I watch Bones too. It's a great show that has managed to sustain the viewers' interest over six seasons. I was also hooked on to Lie to me for some time.
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ditto!

Miss Rishta.com like crazy.. I've succumbed to typical Indian shows as nothing comes close to R.com.. so right now it's Kitani mohabbat hai 2 in the Indian department.. and House(sometimes), How I met your mother, modern family, and outsourced in the western dept.
roshaa thumbnail
i miss rishta.com too. i miss it so much. it was a perfect show. i hope we get to have season 2. we all should keep on demanding for season 2.
i miss all the episodes. the characters . every single thing of rishta.com . 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And yeah, i love catching up on the old episode, especially, *cough,cough* the last one!😊