Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Random Silly Things in Hindi Movies

Posted: 13 years ago
What are some of the random silly things that you have noticed in hindi movies..?

One thing i noticed is how whenever there is a luggage scene.. the actors carry arnd empty suitcases.. and then pretend its heavy..😆
... noticed it in Hero No. 1 today.. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFBqhnwcPI[/YOUTUBE]

another would be the hair length..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Some of the action sequences are flat out ridiculous!
I know Akshay has a bunch of his from his khiladi days but the one that comes to my mind is at the end of Dhoom 2 where Hrithik is falling with his parachute and Abhishek (unaffectedly might I add) jumps off the cliff and somehow out of nowhere manages to grab Hrithik in mid-air!😆
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hated the action sequences in Gomaal 3..i mean is it really necessary to slow scene a highly unimpressive punch? 🤔

another thing: actresses wearing heavy makeup/eyeliner/lipstick to bed and when they wake up not a strand is out place (did i mention, always in some satin PJ or nightie?)

They did this earlier// acteress' wore the most idiotic costumes ever w/ middrifts showing, short skirts etc etc...did the 'costume team' not notice people don't usually dress like that...not even the so called posh ppl of delhi do or ever did

in ever shot, why are the girls/guys parents always sipping chai like its about to run out of supply tomm :S

Crying while hopelessly sliding down somesort of fall till you reach the floor looking all pathetic is a must

Of course when I get out of the shower in my towel I love to sing and dance to random bolly tunes!!

And why yes I have the most baller outfits than any of my friends and yes the hottest guy will always notice me in my super 'conservative' outfit and not the background girl who's 10x prettier than I :X

Saying a couple words in english can either label you as 'posh' 'spoiled NRI' or outright 'villian'

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually the action scenes in G3 were good compared to crap ones we see in bollywood usually. Because in G3 the actors do the action themselves. And I liked it.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

another thing: actresses wearing heavy makeup/eyeliner/lipstick to bed and when they wake up not a strand is out place (did i mention, always in some satin PJ or nightie?)

That is soo true.. not to mention their heavy jewelry.. especially those huge earrings..
😆

another one.. when these actors are doing their song and dance sequence on some snowy mountain peak.. why are they dressed in chiffon saris..🤣

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would say the vacuum scene in 3 idiots was very silly  😆
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

I would say the vacuum scene in 3 idiots was very silly  😆

yea.. that was such an embarrassing scene.. and completely ridiculous..😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the vacuum scene was not silly. they made a suction pump out of  the vacuum so that they can pull the baby out. it's a medical method.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventouse

what was silly was when the child starts to cry when they say all izz well! 😆

Vedika211 thumbnail
In 99.9% Hind movies, if there is a line in English, then they immediately say the translation of that line in Hindi.... drives me nuts.

For eg:

Why do you think that? Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai?
What is your name? Tumhaara naam kya hai?
I came to meet you... main tumse milye aaya/aayi
and so on and so forth.

Thankfully in some recent movies this has stopped... but still pops up now and then to remind me of how much it used to happen.
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
actually it's not very random :| it's quite obvious (surprisingly)
but did anyone notice, in Heyy Baby (one of the worst remakes of a Hollywood film EVER) 🤢
The letter that the "mother" of the kid leaves outside the house is in hindi...and when the three guys go and ask their girlfriends..more than half the chhoris are gori 🤣
Umm so like what? Did they all go get an interpretor to write in Hindi for them?
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago