Random Silly Things in Hindi Movies

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
What are some of the random silly things that you have noticed in hindi movies..?

One thing i noticed is how whenever there is a luggage scene.. the actors carry arnd empty suitcases.. and then pretend its heavy..LOL
... noticed it in Hero No. 1 today.. LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFBqhnwcPI[/YOUTUBE]

another would be the hair length..LOL
Some of the action sequences are flat out ridiculous!
I know Akshay has a bunch of his from his khiladi days but the one that comes to my mind is at the end of Dhoom 2 where Hrithik is falling with his parachute and Abhishek (unaffectedly might I add) jumps off the cliff and somehow out of nowhere manages to grab Hrithik in mid-air!LOL
I hated the action sequences in Gomaal 3..i mean is it really necessary to slow scene a highly unimpressive punch? Ermm

another thing: actresses wearing heavy makeup/eyeliner/lipstick to bed and when they wake up not a strand is out place (did i mention, always in some satin PJ or nightie?)

They did this earlier// acteress' wore the most idiotic costumes ever w/ middrifts showing, short skirts etc etc...did the 'costume team' not notice people don't usually dress like that...not even the so called posh ppl of delhi do or ever did

in ever shot, why are the girls/guys parents always sipping chai like its about to run out of supply tomm :S

Crying while hopelessly sliding down somesort of fall till you reach the floor looking all pathetic is a must

Of course when I get out of the shower in my towel I love to sing and dance to random bolly tunes!!

And why yes I have the most baller outfits than any of my friends and yes the hottest guy will always notice me in my super 'conservative' outfit and not the background girl who's 10x prettier than I :X

Saying a couple words in english can either label you as 'posh' 'spoiled NRI' or outright 'villian'

Actually the action scenes in G3 were good compared to crap ones we see in bollywood usually. Because in G3 the actors do the action themselves. And I liked it.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

another thing: actresses wearing heavy makeup/eyeliner/lipstick to bed and when they wake up not a strand is out place (did i mention, always in some satin PJ or nightie?)

That is soo true.. not to mention their heavy jewelry.. especially those huge earrings..
LOL

another one.. when these actors are doing their song and dance sequence on some snowy mountain peak.. why are they dressed in chiffon saris..ROFL

I would say the vacuum scene in 3 idiots was very silly  LOL
Edited by lensahunte08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I would say the vacuum scene in 3 idiots was very silly  LOL

yea.. that was such an embarrassing scene.. and completely ridiculous..LOL
the vacuum scene was not silly. they made a suction pump out of  the vacuum so that they can pull the baby out. it's a medical method.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventouse

what was silly was when the child starts to cry when they say all izz well! LOL