Jake we love you :)) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

GF sucks without you.

I wasn't there when all that stuff happened, but I did gather that it wasn't your fault at all. Come back to GF! It feels like we're back at school when I post there..I don't remember the last time I hate the dev team so much. Hope you get back soon! :)

i agree GF is extremlyyyyy boringgg...DD came back today and there werent any gurti talks (even to just discuss how cute they were together) cuz everyones too scared to talk about it 😭....
Hey jake buddy😊!

we all silent deedian's are waiting for u to come back......don't have any real idea wht. happened, was prep for exams one day came and evry  missing, found only 2 topics and commented on them.....then, today searched for fellow deedians and found u guys here.....i know ur anger is justified but as they say in Punjabi ''MEETI PAO'' mean forgive them jake, they cant help themselves....they r jerks...and we will support u in everything...but do send us pm or inform in some way, we always know abt. it when everything has happened..
absolutely no masti here ... was fun to log into this forum ... dint log in for a couple of days , did today, n its soooo boring, dont find any link interesting enuf to read! but understand u not coming back too :(
Jakeee!!! OMG so I dont know where else to post this so that most of the Deedians can see this.. first of all- I miss you terribly.

ESPECIALLY after today's episode. Today would have been one of those days after the episode where Jake would give her blow by blow Accounts and explanations! Definitely hungama on GF but of course its lamee.. kherr..

DeedianS!! Where are the ones who are still here on the forum? PLEASE TALK TO ME.. today's episode is definitely worth the chatter.. but I don't know where to find you guys.. which is why I'm in an attempt to get your attention here.. Any luck?? 🤔