Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: karti

The only choice for SSS to nominate are dolly and veena as khali and ashmit are safe. If they do like this there is no chance of having a sameer and shweta only nominated. Hope Seema ji dont betray again like earlier by nominating shweta or sameer.

Dolly might come in Nomination .. Because yest's uncut part, Ashmit kinda made it clear that he will nominate Dolly..

Considering Shweta, Sam and Seema wont nominate each other, Dolly might be in Nomination😉
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Dolly might come in Nomination .. Because yest's uncut part, Ashmit kinda made it clear that he will nominate Dolly..

Considering Shweta, Sam and Seema wont nominate each other, Dolly might be in Nomination😉

Any third person in nomination with shweta and sameer will be going out for sure.
BTW the pic in your profile is that from the show KZK, I don't think so.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Pesi -- Well Ashmit can nominate but cant be nominated.. I know weird And yeah.. When Dolly left, Pingal family was going weaker, he came to join SSSM group.. Now that Dolly is back, he is back to his Dada.. Gawd! I am sure when he said 'Friends' to ST yest, he never meant it 😳

I am happy that Shweta ignored Veena twice 😆 Which made Veena upset 😆 I wish they patch up though 🤣

@ Karti -- Welcome hun.. Hope she wins ☺️

@ Milind -- Yeah nightmare.. One leaves, the other one would be left alone in this house 😕 And I think Dolly might go.. Channel wont let Veena leave donno why?🥱

this is called partiality.. how come ashmit has been allowed to nominate as he vl not be in list...so odd...i think  ashmit nominates dolly for sure... hope he dont include shwetha... 
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Any third person in nomination with shweta and sameer will be going out for sure.
BTW the pic in your profile is that from the show KZK, I don't think so.

Agreed.. But if u trust BB going with voting system, can u explain Veena's getting safe against Hrishant n Sara 😆😆

And which pic? Is it where they are trying to scare us ? It's from the dance reality show Aaja mahi Vay.. where they were judges ☺️ and had lotsa fun danced more than the participants😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

this is called partiality.. how come ashmit has been allowed to nominate as he vl not be in list...so odd...i think  ashmit nominates dolly for sure... hope he dont include shwetha... 

I guess Ashmit will nominate Seema and Dolly .. He is kinda chid chid with Seema these days.. 😆
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I guess Ashmit will nominate Seema and Dolly .. He is kinda chid chid with Seema these days.. 😆

i dont mind if he nominates seema..😆...she deserves it..i want her to be OUT.. as she is the reason behind shwetha being badly treated by manoj while he is leaving... such a loose he is...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg , today is nomination's day , eager to know who going to be nominated?????
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed.. But if u trust BB going with voting system, can u explain Veena's getting safe against Hrishant n Sara 😆😆

And which pic? Is it where they are trying to scare us ? It's from the dance reality show Aaja mahi Vay.. where they were judges ☺️ and had lotsa fun danced more than the participants😆

Yes you can't trust the voting system but still....
Oh yes I remember the show where they both were judging. That was fun but still no one can beat the enigma and charishma of prena. KZK is the only serial that I have watched fully from starting till end and the character of prerna was like a breadth of fresh air on TV. Still remember the introduction scene of Shweta where she comes out of the bed  in a salwar suit and was looking so beautifull. I can never take Prerna out of Shweta, don't know if its good or bad.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
@ Pesi -- I totally agree abt that thing.. But I think it's a part of the game.. MT was a fox to take that thing so seriously.. And if Seema had disclosed that, MT would have nominated her for sure.. MT loves Seema, but not more than his HUGE ego🤢.. So it was all part of the game😭.. But good thing is that, Shweta never reacted much to that😳.. Her every action in that week was so apt and mature😃

Yes you can't trust the voting system but still....
Oh yes I remember the show where they both were judging. That was fun but still no one can beat the enigma and charishma of prena. KZK is the only serial that I have watched fully from starting till end and the character of prerna was like a breadth of fresh air on TV. Still remember the introduction scene of Shweta where she comes out of the bed  in a salwar suit and was looking so beautifull. I can never take Prerna out of Shweta, don't know if its good or bad.

Frankly, she has many similarities with Prerna.. Agree or not 😉 And she herself admits that that after portraying it for several yrs, she has become more like Prerna😆😆 And for me, KZK was the only show which I watched from epi 1 to last epi.. And it was a terrific journey 😭😭 I could study whole 23 hrs 30 mins, just thinking that I would watch KZK for 30 mins of a day😭😭 I loved her more because unlike Tulsi or Parvati, Prerna's char was more real, who did series of mistakes, outdid her past mistakes and moved towards a better life.. That's what I love the most abt Prerna.. I wish Shweta adopts this quality in her real life too 😊 She was a fresh air because she was different from all, u can easily attach urself to such char who has both + and - sides.. 👍🏼 Loved her 😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ding dong...🤗
i'm just back😳