Shweta Tiwari - An Enigma.. Appreciation Thread#7 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hi folks !

Congrats to everyone yeah πŸ₯³ And Sabz, I know right what u mean 😳 U see, she's still growing stronger n stronger inside and outside BB house😳😳

@ Shizaru -- Hmmm I am still downloading yest's epi of JDJ.. I simple love Madhuri oh Gawd I want her back in Bolly😍 And I agree with that.. Mona is good, but I find her a bit Manly

@ njoy921 -- done !😳

I personally like Prernazz posts' very much.. Wish she had posted in AT too.. Because it's tough to copy paste every post of her here.. She has got some amazing analytical skills.. No wonder Shweta spends max time with Sam + Seema, at least if u point out their flaws, they dont start slangs.. Unlike Dolly + Khali.. Very good point πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I hope Dolly would at least for once, express her gratitude for Shweta to help her when she needed someone to take care of.. It would be disgusting to see Dolly bitching abt Shweta with Khali, Khali, the same person who couldnt do anything to take care of her whn she got her so called spiritual attack..

its njo921 not njoy921 πŸ˜†

and i agree mona is manly lol... i liked when ST hosted it!!
... and thanks for adding me prerna4rishav πŸ˜ƒ
thread7---ohhh....these threads r  filling up so fast i guess.... 😊...
is anybody feel that shwetha vl be nominated again?
as veena,khali and may be dolly vl nominate her?
this BB  didnt allow sara to nominate..or else def veena and dolly vl be in list..
Lolzz editted NJO.. Btw wht's ur name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pesi11

thread7---ohhh....these threads r  filling up so fast i guess.... 😊...
is anybody feel that shwetha vl be nominated again?
as veena,khali and may be dolly vl nominate her?
this BB  didnt allow sara to nominate..or else def veena and dolly vl be in list..

Yeah BB IS partial like hell.. Now that no one can even nominate Ashmit ?

I think Veena and Dolly will vote for ST for sure.. πŸ˜† If Khali has one open nomination, he might not nominate ST, but otherwise, he will deffo nominate ST u see🀒
the great khali ...he changes his colors ...when dolly not thr he is with shwetha when she is back he is with dolly... he should be nominated first...and seema too..a BIG player...vl ashmit be allowed to nominate anybody or not? as he is out of nominations....  any idea?
Wow great.
Me too Shweta Fan.
Hope she wins the show.

She was looking the best in white being human T-shirt on Friday.

every time i am thinking veena should leave..but always she stays ... 😑..she should leave
Pesi -- Well Ashmit can nominate but cant be nominated.. I know weird And yeah.. When Dolly left, Pingal family was going weaker, he came to join SSSM group.. Now that Dolly is back, he is back to his Dada.. Gawd! I am sure when he said 'Friends' to ST yest, he never meant it 😳

I am happy that Shweta ignored Veena twice πŸ˜† Which made Veena upset πŸ˜† I wish they patch up though 🀣

@ Karti -- Welcome hun.. Hope she wins ☺️

@ Milind -- Yeah nightmare.. One leaves, the other one would be left alone in this house πŸ˜• And I think Dolly might go.. Channel wont let Veena leave donno why?πŸ₯±
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
The only choice for SSS to nominate are dolly and veena as khali and ashmit are safe. If they do like this there is no chance of having a sameer and shweta only nominated. Hope Seema ji dont betray again like earlier by nominating shweta or sameer.