Another clarification... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
All Deedians:

It's better that from now we stop interfering in Actor's personal life....You all were so involved in spreading negativity that you all have losted your senses...I am Muslim, and i know Jake from 5 yrs....She is nice girl, but we have to set some limits.....

Think if this thing goes in Muslim World League then?

I am happy that you all are sorry for the Mohammad (SAW) matter, but be sorry for GurTi as well...

You all are calling yourself Drashti fans, but what you guys doing for her? Just ruining her image, ruining her reputation...Enough is enough guys...

I am GurTi fan, but dont wanna cross my limit, cause i love both of them, and respect them for their hard work, dedication....

Our this attempt definetely affect on our show, and it is affecting....

It's better if you love this show, enjoy the show, enjoy your MaanEet, and GurTi but in limit.....

Sorry i am so hurt right now, and dont wanna be harsh, cause i know you all are sorry, but plz be sorry with actor as well, cause you have no right to interfere anyones personal life...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
I appreciate this post and topic maker's bravery to come out with this apology even though I hv seen that topic maker Deej was not at fault in that post👏..

I hope we all can come together and make the forum a rocking place once again 😳...

We dunno how actors r in their personal lives..neither we know GC nor we know DD..so why form any opinions about them based on very little knowledge😳..so its better we all stick to thier on-screen performances and chemistry and discuss only about Geet show and Maaneet...yes GurTi discussions can also b done as long as we know where to draw the limits😳
Originally posted by imzzi

DEEJ!! you're not leaving!! Rolzz, neither are you!!

It was a mistake, and you guys didn't run away or deny it, you owned up and apologized. That's what being a human is about. learning from our mistakes.
Rolzz, deej, krish, shimz,
You guys are not alone, we are with you. We can feel the pain you guys are going through. Those guys who are not accepting your applozies are at fault. You guys are strong and we will get through this tough time.

Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
All those who are really hurt by this and all Jake haters, please leave her alone from this mess!!!!  It was totally unintentional caused by ignorance from whoever were present in that post that time. I, personally, am ready to take any consequences...
Please dont take it as an opportunity to vent out your anger on Jake. This matter is much much much more serious and sensitive than a serial or actors or fictional character and will badly affect Jake!!!
If the whole thing was something I intentionally did, I wouldnt have felt this bad and  guilty ....but just knowing my friends got insulted and some out there think of me as a racist is very high price to pay for a show!!!
Is it worth ..... NO!!
It was nice meeting you all..... Geet was my first every forum and will be the last one too...

It was a mistake, and you guys didn't run away or deny it, you owned up and apologized. That's what being a human is about. learning from our mistakes.
I like ur spirit u r so right.....
mistakes make us better human being..... 
Deej .. this past week has been stressful for everyone ... sorry man if i hurt your feelings ... i didnt intend to imply that i hate all deedians or blame u guys for everything that goes wrong here ... 

@All - guys dont leave .... rather try to figure out what the hell went wrong that everyone overreacts as far as the deedians are concerned ... try and change the forum's perceptions 😊
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rolzz

All those who are really hurt by this and all Jake haters, please leave her alone from this mess!!!!  It was totally unintentional caused by ignorance from whoever were present in that post that time. I, personally, am ready to take any consequences...
Please dont take it as an opportunity to vent out your anger on Jake. This matter is much much much more serious and sensitive than a serial or actors or fictional character and will badly affect Jake!!!
If the whole thing was something I intentionally did, I wouldnt have felt this bad and  guilty ....but just knowing my friends got insulted and some out there think of me as a racist is very high price to pay for a show!!!
Is it worth ..... NO!!
It was nice meeting you all..... Geet was my first every forum and will be the last one too...

Rolzz,

Don't go anywhere buddy. You sincerely said sorry for your mistake. This is part of life buddy, we all learn from our mistakes. Those guys who are still draging this topic are at fault too. Those guys are no saint. Just chillax😊

I would support you...to err is human.....I made mistakes too....we should learn to forgive and forget and move on........we guys dotn hate  ypu......JAke deejay....Rolz....all of you...diffremece in opnion doesnt mean.....hatred....it just mean we dont agree with you...you all are die hard geetians like us.....let remain that....and be positibe...
All Deedians - We dont want you to leave this forum, we all love you as any member of this forum, so plz forget what had happened, and rock the forum like before...

Masti is one thing, but just dont cross the limits....

No one going no where...We want our all Geetians here to rock the forum...

Muniza
Deej & Rolzz...this is Jaya...I exchanged messages with you on the FB thread. It takes guts to apologize and that you have says a lot in my books. Lets not belabor this discussion with talks of leaving or the like. Please stay and make this forum a fun and neutral place! That will go a long way in mending fences all the way around.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago