Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

i would like to appologise on behalf of my freinds who 're involed in that part,,,,whatever happned intentionally or unintentionally was wrong,,but now they all r also hurt,,plz forgive them.

Edited by slovania - 13 years ago
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

Okie to deejay I always thought you are very sensible because you are matured sensible enough.  I respect you post from long time.... ..So my reply is definitely not for you...its for rest others....who were just spreading negativity on forum from last2 days......Please see where hatred took all of you..
..I dont want anyone of you leave...neither JAke...All of you specially Jake and ROLz....have reaaly good sense of humor...I was the one who supported Jake comeback mission because she is too good .......but please divert you negative energy to better direction..(better not agaisnt actor for their small mistakes and better not aginst moderators with no mistake)..You  dont have to leave....but change your point of view for life.... I think there is no limit you guys spread negativity sometimes but there is limit which others can take.  ....be positive....spread positivity.....Please deejay you are sensbile enough to understand that cyber crime is not all small offense these days.....IP adress can be traced easily..

Oh you're Kuljeet.,... was wondering... i am repeating myself here... we havent been at the GF for the last one week... so we havent been the ones spreading negativity..

we were a little disturbed by the way the track was going but rather than stay on and whine about it, we preferred to leave and chat elsewhere...

Also we are fairly straight people,.. we dont believe in cyber crime, which is the work of a coward... whatever we think we mention that upfront and in the forum itself... please dont attribute the GC blog thing to us... if the IP address is traced, that would prove it conclusively....

bDgT thumbnail
Deej: You are not leaving!!
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont know what happened, but i would like to apologise if any comments made by me have offended people.

I am sorry
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys,

I appreciate that you are apologizing publicly and hope you stick around and spread more positivity. The forum and the show we love...both deserve that respect!

Cheers,
Jaya
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Oh you're Kuljeet.,... was wondering... i am repeating myself here... we havent been at the GF for the last one week... so we havent been the ones spreading negativity..

we were a little disturbed by the way the track was going but rather than stay on and whine about it, we preferred to leave and chat elsewhere...

Also we are fairly straight people,.. we dont believe in cyber crime, which is the work of a coward... whatever we think we mention that upfront and in the forum itself... please dont attribute the GC blog thing to us... if the IP address is traced, that would prove it conclusively....

I know DJ but as you know....whatever you were psoting on some other show thread....some of other member were psoting link here...and rest were replying here...and we have read that those post were too derogatory for actors... ..If you dont know there were link to all those threads on GF....
I have never  blamed Deedians for GC blog ...I said some Gurti fans.....there are 100s of Gurti fan like myself who all are not part of your group......If you know me I always like your post....I reaaly like you....What I was saying was happening on FB not on IF.......I dont think Jake is responsible anywhere for whatever happened to your thread because she is Muslim herself....
I am just saying there is no need to be negative about anything.....means negative about what happened bcause of image.....we over reacted because some of Us are muslim.......
.I can say once for all.....I and nor most of  idiots  hate any of you....rather I think Jake is Jaan if GF>.....I was on full on mission to bring her back to GF last week.......My point is we are not againt you...or your group we love ur group as much I love mine.....My point is there is limit of negativity and snide remark I can take.....you are right that was not done in GF .....but link was posted here...by some or other deedians...so what difference it make...for GF.......we love all of you.....your funny and sensiible ost....but that doesnt make we can take all negativity too

TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ kuls to repeat ourself again...we discuss gurti and make comments but not with negativety....and regarding todays thread we lashed out on it with the result all blamed us for the GC blog...u read any thread in GF they blame us for what GC had to say where as we have not commented on it
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Apologize To Everybody Who Has Been Hurted By This Part
Esp For All The Muslims ... What Happened Was Really Wrong!!
I Just Feel Verry Sorry For Everybody Tough Im Not A Part Off It But Still 
Edited by rani10 - 13 years ago
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am sorry for Jake. She is not part of it. Those who dislikes Jake is trying to get maximum gain from this hurtful incident. All deedians has respect for all the religions and whatever happend was unintentional. Even God forgives those who commit mistake unknowingly.

Its very brave of Jake to comeout and appologizes for something which she is not part of it. We love you Jake. You did whatever you could do to end this matter and now the ball is in the court of those Jake haters. If they continue to talk about this matter they will be at fault too. To all those Deedians hater behave responsibly, let this matter die down. This is not the time to play politics.My friends appolized and they are feeling lot of pain rightnow. Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

DEEJ!! you're not leaving!! Rolzz, neither are you!!

It was a mistake, and you guys didn't run away or deny it, you owned up and apologized. That's what being a human is about. learning from our mistakes.