Another clarification... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Folks please drop this matter herewith!! Just give it a rest and let Deej get back to what she does best, i.e., spreading positivity in this forum.

Please stop asking her what happened.

Please stop with rehashing the plot.

Please stop all bashing and questions - the matter is closed.

Thank you,
Bri
I agree Bri!

@All - please lets just forget about it. an unintentional act has already been blown into an issue ... so lets give it a rest and move on ๐Ÿ˜Š
deejay...why you and Tom are apolozising again and again ....no need of that...those who know entire story they know it was Dutch cartoonist cartoon....not nay image....those who dont know...better they should be out of this story.....I undrestand when thread goes very fast you miss few pages and track.....Its removed and everything is  resolved.....Dont blame urself for anything.....this things happened..because whoever was Stalking was suppose to frame Jake only...that I could make out from FB....so it was ur thread or others...its not point becasuse he/she...mentioned her name...not any of us...so clam down.....leave this topc....I know you from 4 months....I know how much level headed you are.from ur OS and topics......A unfortunate incidence cant change my point of view about you....You still are level headed and matiure for me...same goes with many matured member out.....jjust forget eveyrhting and let it go.......Thos who know you can easily understand how stuation got worsened....not ur fault..But IF is stalker paradise...you were trapped this time
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

i hope it is to your satisfactio now.. have only written the Prophet... havent taken his name.. and have written P in capital

Thank You.๐Ÿ˜Š

I am really proud of my buddies because they have the guts to comeout and say sorry. God knows that whatever happend was unitentional and he will forgive them also, but those stalkers who used the name of God to defame few people have committed grave mistake. Rightnow they are feeling happy that they won the game but sooner or later  in some point of their life they will face the same pain and anguish my buddies are going through kyuonki upar wale ki laathi awaz nahi karti hai jab padthi hai. This is theory of karma jo jaise karta hai waisa aaj na kal bharta zaroor hai.

Originally posted by happygolucky

I am really proud of my buddies because they have the guts to comeout and say sorry. God knows that whatever happend was unitentional and he will forgive them also, but those stalkers who used the name of God to defame few people have committed grave mistake. Rightnow they are feeling happy that they won the game but sooner or later  in some point of their life they will face the same pain and anguish my buddies are going through kyuonki upar wale ki laathi awaz nahi karti hai jab padthi hai. This is theory of karma jo jaise karta hai waisa aaj na kal bharta zaroor hai.

exactly aviiii i agreee..

@deej.. thanksss... and dnt worry i for sure knw nothin was dne intentionally..๐Ÿ˜› i have faith in my friends always๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Closing this topic on request of the Topic Maker๐Ÿ˜Š