Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir to win !!!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ekta is very blunt person and I am happy that she wanted Samir to win !!! Sam was really good when it came to bunty 's departure!!! He was continuously supporting him to stay  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
even m happy ekta told she wants sam to win 😃
Aleena12 thumbnail
It was good to hear that from Ekta and i really hope Sameer win!!! 😃
mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Forget about blunt, she is filthy rich. She can make someone win by her pocket change 😉

But why are you remembering Bunty now? I hope you have seen Samir do good things after that too 😉
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"People Survive On Easy Controversies Sameer Soni Will Survive On His Own Strength" Quotes Ekta Kapoor

Does that mean we are likely to see Sameer in an Ekta soap soon? I wouldn't mind getting a daily dose of Sameer :)

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernazz

Does that mean we are likely to see Sameer in an Ekta soap soon? I wouldn't mind getting a daily dose of Sameer :)

haha ekta is sort of close to sameer ..im sure he got many offers but hes not into tv
in an interview he said hes done with tv and he was never really interested in tv soaps even if he appeared in few he only had comeo bcus he cant deal with soaps ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

haha ekta is sort of close to sameer ..im sure he got many offers but hes not into tv
in an interview he said hes done with tv and he was never really interested in tv soaps even if he appeared in few he only had comeo bcus he cant deal with soaps ðŸ˜³

I don't want him to be a part of any lame show. Esp if it is Ekta's😛
He said he wants to get into direction. He might direct a movie or two after BB😊

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i kno... i so wanan c a movie directd by him : )
it'd certainly b a classic......... innovativ, intellignt, difrnt n wud hav d best One Liners EVER : )

daily dose of him is VRY temptg.. bt in an ekta soap ... noooo waaaays... cant him see in dose rona-dhona modes :|
I'm thinking of one those strong male characters like Rishabh Bajaj (KZK), or Jai Walia (Kasam Se). he would be awesome in those roles.