Can we Stop Gurumeet Blog topic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends,

I think we discussed/reacted more than enough on Gurumeet blog post. we saw N number of posts on this topic. We should leave this topic now i think as we have enough other things to do in this forums. Like reading FF's written by our great friends/writers, OS, and other updates. It's is really spoiling our mood when we are watching maaneet together, we can't enjoy our maaneet movements as we used to enjoy previously, if it goes like this only

Hey lets stop this bashing session

we start discussing about Maaneet/Maan/MSK attitude/Maaneet romance/Maaneet wedding preparation, Etc..

We can discuss about Ninatara, Dev, Meera, MSK sister (i hope she is not real sister),Nakul,😛

What you ppl will say
Edited by vrsharma - 13 years ago
I totally agree with you! We have to move on....
Thats the reason Mods closed most of the blog topics because like you ..many other members too complained that there r hell lot of repitative topcis in the forum which needs to b closed ...😳..so we closed topics based on viewers demand only ..still we were accused of not giving members the freedom to post thier views😆...All we want is the forum to remain clean and similar topics can b discussed in one thread only...😳..ab bolo ...where were we wrong😭😳
No Jyothi,

U ppl are not wrong, we can understand ur position. All Mods should be like that only, you know they will work hard to keep the forum clean but still they the blastings from members. don't worry
*yawn*
it already was getting less by starting this topic..ur giving fire to to AGAIN!

Originally posted by jyoti06

Thats the reason Mods closed most of the blog topics because like you ..many other members too complained that there r hell lot of repitative topcis in the forum which needs to b closed ...😳..so we closed topics based on viewers demand only ..still we were accused of not giving members the freedom to post thier views😆...All we want is the forum to remain clean and similar topics can b discussed in one thread only...😳..ab bolo ...where were we wrong😭😳

dont put your faults on us!  the day ur team closed most of topics..*day before yesterday* We all wanted to discuss it..
jeez i cant believe how uncouth you guys are.

@kyphfanz:R u sure it was only constructive discussion going on in the forum and not actor or member bashing? there is a huge difference between the two...and topics were clsoed because we got reports against them by the members of this forum only😊..we considered the majority verdict and closed it

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@jyoti06 ugh plzz, Go check the topics your viewbies closed and thn throw the question.

oo and im pretty sure there were reports on the Dev Team too...did you overlook that...OFcourse you would have.

Edited by kyphfanz - 13 years ago