Rang Badalti Odhani

Rbo..a school kids show?? - Page 2

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya_cool_123

hey dearies.... may be they targeted schools...... cos in schools and colleges... teens keep going on and on abt the fav shows... and the message spreads faster by mouth..... ..i dont think there is anything to feel bad abt it or misundrestand... we love what we watch... kya fark padtha hai......

ps     dont we all still watch tom and jerry... well i do...classics have no age limits

I soooo agree wid diss !!!
Cazue i am one skool !!
And in skool all are conversations start wid RBO and shows and dey even end on demm... We discuss every thing possible.. How hot was KK looking ??? Yashu looked sooo sweet naa ?? and stuff like dat and sumtyms our skool teachers join in a talks cauze most of teachers a between 28-35 and trust me we all have a blast chit chatin about RBO and the epi... And m just tryin to say dat RBO is such a show wer in all age groups can relate to it... And guyz plx don't misinterpret me or sumtin like dat...  Dat just My Point of View.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think by teenagers she meant people above 15-16.. the other bachcha party prolly won't understand half-the stuff that goes on. I think the show is pretty applicable to anyone between the age 16-35.. People in that age group tend to like such shows

aditee thumbnail
Very well said Saaz,

Not sure why SWJ took Manish to a school
Dont want to comment on that at all

Dr S, in a certain sense IT IS  A TEEN SHOW now.
Its an altogether different matter than NONE of them remotely looks like a teen, a decade older much like.........

Its up to Star 1's creativity now to make US believe they are actually teens, when the flashbacks begin when Manish and Shaan face off

In my opinion, it USED TO BE a show about two young adults, but its definitely not now

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
[QUOTE=showgurl\@vandu ..even i was shockd wid content of d show nd dem tryin 2 target teenagers..lolz.πŸ˜‰...(plz tke m comment on a lighter nte..its a req)[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wahi toh M sayingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And I always take comments on lighter note dear.....Y do think m offended...He....All Iz Well !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

...kya karey..koi kabh bura maan jaye aur naaya thread khol de..nything is possible.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mostly all generations like this show...but you know teenegars are more focused on group....so I think they just said it....we ppl like these romances & stuffs
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: showgurl

...kya karey..koi kabh bura maan jaye aur naaya thread khol de..nything is possible.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hmmm...Naughty Gurl !! Kahi pe nigaahein...Kahi pe nishaana !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna18 thumbnail
I think a brand new energy is pumped into d show with the new entries.... Khanak is pretty much the same with their cute love story.... Rahul and sam look hot.... They have an intense love story.... Which seems to b getting wilder by the day... And the occasional flashbacks are also keeping the youth element alive... U have romance.... Anger... Vengeance... Love... Emotions And action.... Its all happening here.... So u have it all for all age categories not just d teenagers.... And to top it all we have Rahul... Hehe... I think RBO totally rocks and so does my rahul....