Rbo..a school kids show??

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppl,was readin Swati diz thread nd D Director mentionin abt d appreciation shez bein gettin frm teenagers..so am i (being a 23 year old nd a dentist) wastin m tym on dis one wen it is meant 4 d so cald "younger generation"....????m totally confused!!plz help outEdited by showgurl - 13 years ago
no dear dont take it that way its only that they have targeted teens and have got there response from them thats all we have been following rbo form its start and we know whts the quality and quantity of the show is even i am 21 and there is no need to worry abt that do enjoy this phase of rbo and we will have our share of enjoyment with it hope i cleared ur doubt
Originally posted by showgurl

Hey ppl,was readin Swati diz thread nd D Director mentionin abt d appreciation shez bein gettin frm teenagers..so am i (being a 23 year old nd a dentist) wastin m tym on dis one wen it is meant 4 d so cald "younger generation"....????m totally confused!!plz help out
pl a request to all don miss quote me.......whr i told tht its loved by teenagers.................sh jus told tht she went to school function wid manish n ppl loved hm.......
sh told in refernce to ppl against ra-sam
(pl don misquote as it cn create misssunderstandng bw me n swj) 
Originally posted by jyothi1989

no dear dont take it that way its only that they have targeted teens and have got there response from them thats all we have been following rbo form its start and we know whts the quality and quantity of the show is even i am 21 and there is no need to worry abt that do enjoy this phase of rbo and we will have our share of enjoyment with it hope i cleared ur doubt
yya jyoti
thnx
u got it correctly
she nvr said tht sh is making show 4 kids/teen ager's...........
Deepa ...I think there are two ways to explain this...one way is how Jyothi put it...thanks Jyothi- I liked the way in a concise and practical way how you put it across...

The other way is Star One made a decision to go the 'college' 'teenager' way and they have only had success with college shows when they have 2 couples...at this point other than Geet no show is giving them the required TRPS and they have lost two other shows- DMG and MJHT both very college shows - so they took the show with least TRPs (sadly RBO) and said make this into college feel....

Now the Production House is left with "ab kya karen????" ,,,,so they thought chal lets make lemonade with lemons given to us.....and their lemonade is this...whatever that this is...some may say OTT nonsense, some may say WOW loving this OTT, while some may say lets wait and watch becos this production house can do a good job....they have proved it with RBO before...in many ways, of course they do not want to loose their original viewers and thus they are trying hard to balance it all....

Ab the choice is our;s ...ya we stop watching or vent at Critics Corner or stop venting and enjoy the show for what it is and has become...I personally feel that there is a disconnect because Swapna is no more the series director...and that is a fact...and the original dialogue writers have changed....this has been discussed at length....like I said this is my personal feel...

As an original viewer of RBO (believe me right from day 1) I have come up with the above to help me understand what has happened....again now upto you...take it or leave it...😛
hey dearies.... may be they targeted schools...... cos in schools and colleges... teens keep going on and on abt the fav shows... and the message spreads faster by mouth..... ..i dont think there is anything to feel bad abt it or misundrestand... we love what we watch... kya fark padtha hai......
ps     dont we all still watch tom and jerry... well i do...classics have no age limits
Nooo girl.. No way.. As everyone above me has clearified im too gonna agree with them.. Swati posted that in a different sense which she has clearfied.. But I just wanna say one thing as to why would you wanna leave watching a show which you love just because of the reason that its targeting a different age group?? I would never do that and as Priya said we still watch tom and jerry so targeting different age groups shouldnt stop us from watching the show.. Should it dear??
Arey yaar !
Plz dont assume things.,..It was a general statement !!
This show is certainly not for kids....As we can see from the content of the show...!
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Nooo girl.. No way.. As everyone above me has clearified im too gonna agree with them.. Swati posted that in a different sense which she has clearfied.. But I just wanna say one thing as to why would you wanna leave watching a show which you love just because of the reason that its targeting a different age group?? I would never do that and as Priya said we still watch tom and jerry so targeting different age groups shouldnt stop us from watching the show.. Should it dear??

I loved this perspective....loved the way you said it and encouraged me to think another way....@Deepa, I think that is exactly what it is ....don't stop watching just becos they seem to be targetting another group...if you like it watch it if not vent on the parts you dont like...😃

I am glad people are posting honestly what they feel...don;t feel bad Docsahiba....I really think Deepa, the original poster wanted some clarification becos she was genuinely confused....this is what a forum should be ...people post their honest opinions and the rest of us concur, provide our two-bit or ignore if you have nothing to say. 
@saaaz ,vandu ,jyothi,nd last bt nt d least swati di..thnx 4 clearin up m confusion nd @vandu ..even i was shockd wid content of d show nd dem tryin 2 target teenagers..lolz.😉...(plz tke m comment on a lighter nte..its a req)