Bigg Boss Season 4

I need help with sam, sheweta and dolly talk. - Page 2

destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
actually they both were cribbing ke Sara hamesha unki(Ashmit-Veena) wajah se rote rote unke paas aati thi(par safe wo Ashmit ko kar gayi)
Then Dolly said ke kuch logon ko apne aap ko victim show karne ki aadat hoti hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

The scene was cut.. Shweta n Sam both didnt look so convincing by Dollawa's words.. That's why Dollawa went to Ashmit-Veena to convince them against Sara revealing the truth of Dadi's death etc etc.. But sadly at least Sam-Shweta were silent, but Ashmit-Veena shut Dolly's mouth up saying it's Sara's private affair we shouldnt interfere😆😆

i don't get what dolly's mission was..sara to gaye..whats the point in making them against sara now😆

plus i thought it was insenstive of her to say what she did to ashmit-veena about sara's grandmother passing away..what its got to with dolly bindra!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: krutiv100

i don't get what dolly's mission was..sara to gaye..whats the point in making them against sara now😆

plus i thought it was insenstive of her to say what she did to ashmit-veena about sara's grandmother passing away..what its got to with dolly bindra!

What I wonder is, she came before Ali right ? If she knew abt that death news, why didnt she bother to tell Sara ? Because apparently, she was very friendly with Sara na when she first entered the house?🤢
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What I wonder is, she came before Ali right ? If she knew abt that death news, why didnt she bother to tell Sara ? Because apparently, she was very friendly with Sara na when she first entered the house?🤢

yea she came before Ali, i remember her saying at the wedding that she can oen her mouth and this wedding will be cancelled et.c so i think this is what she meant. 
then she was saying to ashmit-veena that sara's mom was herself saying 'meri beti ko kyun nahi bata where as ali said he was asked by sara's parents not to say anything...who are people gona beilive...i don't think dolly even knows sara's parents cos sara stays in mumbai while her parents are in bhopal. Dolly shouldn't say stuff which she's heard or read cos i read in articals too.
i thought that it was rude of her to try and have a b*tching session about it with ashmit-veena, even after they told her to not talk she kept at it then they told her again that this thier personal matter so we shouldn't be discussing it. i also felt bad for sara watching that becuase that was the worst way to find out her grandmother had passed away, and people on this forum were saying that she was crying crocdile tears.

Anyway dolly said she's changed lekin dhere dhere purni dolly dikhya dere hai....
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sara was the cleverest among mmbz,

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The scene was cut.. Shweta n Sam both didnt look so convincing by Dollawa's words.. That's why Dollawa went to Ashmit-Veena to convince them against Sara revealing the truth of Dadi's death etc etc.. But sadly at least Sam-Shweta were silent, but Ashmit-Veena shut Dolly's mouth up saying it's Sara's private affair we shouldnt interfere😆😆

😆
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they were referring to Sara naming Ashmit to be saved, because Sam kept saying "kuch samajh nahi aata.. kabhi bhaiya, kabhi pops, kabhi yeh, vo" ðŸ¤£ They were probably wondering why she would name him after he made her cry so much and pressurised her etc. And then Dolly came and said she always liked to play the victim.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sam n shweta wer right tho... veena n ashmit treated sara like dirt at times n nw were sitting crying ova her eviction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as regards 2 sara's dadi dyin...i dnt think sara knw this in the house.. n ali didnt tel her so if dolly knew she shud hav tld sara

n ali chts so much rubbish... he sed he wasnt allowed 2 tel sara abt outside world..bt wen he cme in the first thing he did was say wt ppl outside wer talkin abt...so y nt mention sara's dadi's death news
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Next time pl post in helpdesk thread. You have got the answer. Closing thread.

BB4 DT