I need help with sam, sheweta and dolly talk.

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode when they were showing a moment to sara what happ. after she left home. I saw Shweta and same was talking something and than dolly interrupt than again sam replied to dolly. I don't get their talk. Can anybody tell me what they were saying???

Thanks.
sameee i didnt get it either
Can somebody help us???
Sam was sayin to Shweta that when Sara was inside the house, she was almost like a Victim.. Ashmit n Veena used to create pressure on her etc etc..

Dolly came n said Sara had the habit to show herself as Victim.. She was not one..
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sam was sayin to Shweta that when Sara was inside the house, she was almost like a Victim.. Ashmit n Veena used to create pressure on her etc etc..

Dolly came n said Sara had the habit to show herself as Victim.. She was not one..

Thanks Smile
What sam said in reply???
Originally posted by EmAsh

Thanks Smile

The scene was cut.. Shweta n Sam both didnt look so convincing by Dollawa's words.. That's why Dollawa went to Ashmit-Veena to convince them against Sara revealing the truth of Dadi's death etc etc.. But sadly at least Sam-Shweta were silent, but Ashmit-Veena shut Dolly's mouth up saying it's Sara's private affair we shouldnt interfereLOLLOL

Thanks Smile
sam replied '' aur hum gadhe hai ''  LOL means we are donkeys LOL
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Thanks Smile
sam replied '' aur hum gadhe hai ''  LOL means we are donkeys LOL
LOL